Reviews

• Jun 06, 2021

While it's story isn't original, this film still manages to be entertaining with Cage doing a solid job, and having good bits of action.

• Apr 13, 2021

simply amazing Nicholes Cage is the best!

simply amazing Nicholes Cage is the best!

• Jun 09, 2020

It was a good storyline, but rotten dialog an horrible acting. I wanted to turn it off and watch something else, but I wanted to see the outcome.

• May 18, 2020

Stolen is an entertaining action flick with one clever moment for every four dumb ones. Nicholas Cage is in pursuit of a former partner-in-crime who has taken, er, I mean, "stolen" his daughter. Like a lot of recent action movies, it has a tendency to ruin most its stunts by cutting between several shots, which has the effect of putting the viewer on edge, but never taking their breath away. Stupid movie, but enjoyable.

• Sep 28, 2019

No, please Nick, stop making these bad movies. I'm not sure if someone's holding a gun to your head and is making you act in these horrible movies, but for christs sake man.

• Sep 04, 2019

Danny Huston's hat is extremely unnecessary and hurt me to my core. This movie is a must watch for the whole family. Nicolas Cage reminds us that running on cars is ok 👍

• Mar 24, 2019

It is clearly a Taken rip off that is supposed to be a B movie and it knows that it is a B movie. It is predicable but New Orleans was a good setting for the film and it is fun seeing Nicolas Cage trying to get his daughter back.

• Apr 21, 2018

Crazy Cage is like melting butter.

Crazy Cage is like melting butter.

• May 30, 2017

What a pile of f????g sh??,please do not bother

What a pile of f????g sh??,please do not bother

• Jul 30, 2016

One must always review Cage movies from the perspective of a Cage fan; that is to say, you cannot review them objectively - you know what you're getting into when you watch this one-star-on-Netflix masterpiece. This film has even more of the Cageisms you've come to love: a friend turned villain, a man with one leg, Cage claiming to be reformed from his old ways, lots of Cage's uncouth running, a setting as ridiculous as Mardi Gras in New Orleans and actors dramatically acting like lightweight gold props are as heavy as gold, which really isn't that heavy. Pepper in one scene where he speaks his costar Malin Akerman's native Swedish, a plot device that is never explained, and you're on your way to a Face/Off level spectacle. God bless you, Nicolas Coppola