S.W.A.T. - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

S.W.A.T. Reviews

October 10, 2016
Pretty suspenseful, with a great cast (though I would've preferred someone other than Michelle Rodriguez...)
September 6, 2016
An impressive action film with a stellar cast!
jamrcla
½ July 31, 2016
Not as good as I was hoping for but still a pretty solid action movie, I did expect more shootouts and the ending could of been better but with a good solid cast when the action does start it was pretty good, Apart from the story taking some time to kick in properly it's definitely worth a watch.
½ April 25, 2016
Fun adaptation of the show. Nothing noteworthy, but it's a decent action flick to pass the time. It essentially plays as a recruitment video.
½ March 11, 2016
Well, LL Cool J is in the movie. That should tell you just about everything you need to know.
February 17, 2016
It's a solid action movie. Very mediocre plot but very quick paced with good characters .
January 10, 2016
Good movie with lots of action! Story takes a great turn but that's about it
½ December 13, 2015
Just a fun movie, very superficial, nonetheless enjoyable.
October 22, 2015
I have no idea why I like this but it's an enjoyable flick to watch on TBS, TNT, or any network television appearance on the weekend
½ October 12, 2015
Sadly the best in the film is LL Cool J. Very poor movie with very poor everything including plot.
½ September 12, 2015
Pretty cool to follow , it has wat it takes for an action movie ! SOMDVD
July 6, 2015
Entertaining enough.
½ June 29, 2015
I really like these actors but not in this trash.
June 18, 2015
I actually really enjoyed it. sue me
April 6, 2015
A guilty pleasure in my book, but it still kicked but. I also like the methods used to extract people and the consequences that could happen if something goes wrong. Every one was in their usual acting element, or played similar characters before. I got to admit looking back this is pretty generic.
½ February 14, 2015
High adrenaline thrill ride. Great cast. I also appreciate there's a kick-ass strong woman on the team. Skill, hard work and dedication win every time.
February 8, 2015
Predictable and unrealistic, action yes...quality, not so much.
½ January 29, 2015
A boring plot with a whole lot of filler in between with very few reasons to actually get excited. Full review later.
January 18, 2015
Too predictable. Some good action at the start and a decent cast so I expected far better.
½ January 13, 2015
An action film done right. The characters are likable and the film doesn't try to be super serious or dark.