Tag Reviews

• Feb 20, 2020

No real action or comedy for an action comedy. The premise was interesting but not enough to capture a feature length film audience.

• Feb 13, 2020

It had some really funny moments. The vulgar jokes seem lazy.

It had some really funny moments. The vulgar jokes seem lazy.

• Feb 07, 2020

This movie is too reliant on big funny moments and antics too be anything more than a few cheap laughs.

• Jan 08, 2020

Led by an ensemble cast of comedic firepower, Tag is one of the most entertaining comedies I've seen in a long time, and I'm genuinely surprised to see how low it's been reviewed. Each performer has their own hilarious moments, but the great chemistry of the cast leads for so many good moments where the cast bounces off each other. The twist at the end of the movie completely threw me off when I first saw it, but the reasoning Hoagie brought everyone together for the game of Tag in the movie gives the movie an unexpected emotional moment. Even though I love that scene towards the end of the movie the movie did right and doesn't end on such a melancholic note. It's also pretty cool to see footage of the group this movie's based off of and just how many scenes in the movie are taken directly from their lives.

• Jan 05, 2020

esse é um filme divertido que eu ri muito lembra a minha infancia

esse é um filme divertido que eu ri muito lembra a minha infancia

• Dec 31, 2019

Tag is an amazing comedy movie which takes a turn to end with drama and heartbreak.

• Dec 31, 2019

It was super funny and I loved all of it except the end, I didn't really like the end

• Dec 27, 2019

great movie funny as hell love the cast i thought it was awesome that the group of friends started their game right here in spokane washington that's awesome huge thumbs up great flick a must see super funny and entertaining

• Dec 21, 2019

Awesome movie. Made me feel hopeful.

Awesome movie. Made me feel hopeful.

• Nov 21, 2019

Its not to say that there aren't good things in this movie that keep you invested enough to stay to the end it's just that the movie is distinctly average. Ed helms kind of keeps the whole thing together. The ending is nice which leaves you on a positive note. 1 week later you will struggle to remember a single joke or quotable line.