Taking Care of Business Reviews

• Oct 01, 2017

Hilarious, and if you consider the plot hole it makes it even funnier in terms of writing, but it gives way for more "acting".

• Feb 01, 2017

Taking Care of Business is a somewhat lowbrow satire of 80s business culture. It is absolutely crammed with wish fulfillment. If you are looking for intellectual engagement, you're in the wrong place. It's a greasy triple cheeseburger of a movie. A once-in-a-while guilty pleasure.

• Feb 01, 2017

Taking Care of Business is a somewhat lowbrow satire of 80s business culture, absolutely crammed with wish fulfillment. If that's what you're looking for, it executes perfectly. If you expect any kind of intellectual engagement from your movies, you are in the wrong place. It's a greasy triple-cheeseburger of a film; a once-in-a-while guilty pleasure.

• Aug 28, 2016

Voilà une comédie assez banale, mais qui fonctionne malgré tout plutôt bien. Belushi et Grodin se tirent bien d'affaire et c'est chaque fois très divertissant. Dans le genre, on a vu bien pire !

• Aug 13, 2016

Convict breaks out of prison to attend a Cubs game in this fun but uninspired comedy.

• Apr 18, 2016

Mistaken identity romp where everyone in the movie is dumb enough to be gaullable but as the audience we cringe at their stupidity.

• Feb 01, 2014

Thought this was enjoyable funny. Worth watching again.

Thought this was enjoyable funny. Worth watching again.

• Aug 02, 2013

8/6/2013: Just an overall fun movie. I think Jim Belushi was great for the part and I enjoyed watching it.

• Sep 12, 2012

i liked it he goes to a cubs game

i liked it he goes to a cubs game

• Aug 13, 2012

can't believe i've never review this movie...as I watched it on TV I realized how old I really am...a filofax?...when was the last time you've seen one of those around...it's just one of those movies I could always watch when they are on...very enjoyable