Taxi Driver - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Taxi Driver Reviews

January 16, 2017
Now that's a good movie.
January 15, 2017
Not a whole lot going on plot-wise but the themes are apparent.
½ January 10, 2017
Delivers a climactic ending to a flawed character.
½ January 9, 2017
Timeless. Probably the best "loner" movie ever. Travis Bickle is fed up with the night animals of NYC and is about to lose his shit. Wonderfully shot. Arguably the best Scorsese/DeNiro collaboration.
January 6, 2017
It's blasphemy to talk crap about this movie. Blasphemy!
December 30, 2016
Robert Deniro is top Cool. Super expressive with few gestures. It's a must. Everybody I know who's seen it likes it very much. Except my sister, who didn't understand it and would rather watch Zac Efron DJ happy party instead. But its really cool and one of the best actings i've ever seen.
½ December 29, 2016
De Niro gives a great performance as a troubled and complicated lead.
December 27, 2016
The transformation of a taxi driver as he witnesses America falling down. Scorsese's best. Must see.
December 25, 2016
Not as entertaining as I thought it would be but it's still pretty good.
December 22, 2016
Its my favorite movie, excelent actors that makes you get imersive in the movie, great history and my favorite endings of all time.
December 14, 2016
A deeply disturbing film that captures the showcase for Robert De Niro's talent. Taxi Driver dives into the mind of a very troubled man and unfolds as a riveting, unforgettable story. Worth multiple viewings
December 3, 2016
Taxi Driver is borderline macabre cinema and the psychological breakdown of Robert de Niro is rather disturbing, but the story is engaging and it provides one fascinating character study.
½ November 29, 2016
I don't understand how this movie was ever nominated for any award. The different parts of the movie do not relate to each other and it jumps haphazardly from scene to scene and thought to thought.
November 25, 2016
Enjoyed watching this 40-year old Classic , still cool & strong acting by Mr. De Niro ....my 41th De-Niro-Movie so far ! SOMDVD
½ November 14, 2016
A Martin Scorsese-Robert De Niro chef d'oeuvre. Their compassionate and unflinching explication on the lonely titular misfit making sense in the morally corrupted underbelly of NYC wrenches every gut.
October 23, 2016
Puntaje Original: 8.5

Simplemente una obra de arte. Martin Scorsese nos muestra toda su calidad como director en esta magnífica historia que ha convertido a Travis Bickle en uno de mis personajes favoritos en la historia del cine.
October 21, 2016
Martin Scorsese's best film!
½ October 17, 2016
Excellent movie. Would have been five stars if not for the disparaging ethnic remarks.
October 15, 2016
It is a powerful film, immerses you in the life of travis that even puts you to think in and continue its history
October 4, 2016
travis ( robert de niro) is a taxi driver at night.... long and so boring to watch at first but it make sense at all. its worth the wait.. i just saw this last year. better late than never. this is a classic masterpiece you should watch..Taxi Driver is one of the best films ever made.. i watched it twice never get tired of it..