Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reviews

• Aug 27, 2019

Not bad, but not great either. I think the characters were well handled and some of the myths were brought in for a new audience and served it's purpose. Now, let me remind you this is for kids. Namely ones who play games, order pizza, and enjoy fart-jokes. I figured this would bomb, and regrettably it didn't. This one felt like it was baby stepping it's way into film. It didn't explode out, it showed how it was and the turtles didn't exactly look right. They looked like they were on testosterone levels, but the story with April figuring it out was decent in the scheme of things. Mainly, it tried to go back and forth between them and it mostly worked, and then didn't work. It was worth the effort, but we needed something that would kick the door in instead of what we got. Decent effort.

• Jul 14, 2019

This movie was (I can’t believe I’m saying this) awesome I absolutely loved it it had some flaws but bad reviews can kiss my tmnt loving a** I definitely recommend it

• Jul 12, 2019

in the famous words of randy Jackson "Yeah thats a no for me dog".

in the famous words of randy Jackson "Yeah thats a no for me dog".

• May 13, 2019

Its teenage mutant ninja turtles. If your a fan you will like it. Is it a great movie no but enjoyable. When I view movies I want to be entertained. This will entertain you.

• Apr 18, 2019

TMNT is basically a much shorter version of Transformers. Michael Bay produced this film, and it shows. Megan Fox, lens flares, big action scenes, American flags, and a Victoria's Secret product placement. Michael Bay might as well have directed this film because director Jonathan Liebesman doesn't feel nearly as involved as Michael Bay. Unless you're already familiar with the franchise, the characters in this film are as forgettable as the characters in Transformers. Yes, this movie is made for kids and fans of the franchise, but it's also a reboot that serves as the first film in a new series, so shouldn't it be for non-fans as well? They'll probably enjoy the action, but good luck remembering the characters. The third act action scene feels like it was ripped from The Amazing Spider-Man, more specifically, the skyscraper fight scene. Megan Fox's performance is as wooden as ever, but hey, she didn't get cast for her acting talents. Will Arnett was pretty funny and the avalanche scene was pretty cool. The movie isn't completely terrible (the shorter runtime definitely helps), but it's also not that entertaining or memorable. If you like Transformers, you'll probably like this film. I don't!

• Apr 13, 2019

A fun ride, I think this movie is pretty good.

A fun ride, I think this movie is pretty good.

• Mar 22, 2019

Boring, and anything it "adds" to the franchise is rich. And I do mean stupid rich.

• Mar 21, 2019

The best part was Megan Fox who was charming as April O'Neil. the rest was dumb action but more tolerable than transformers

• Feb 24, 2019

I didn't think I'd enjoy this when I went to see it, but I was surprised at how well the franchise were reimagined for today. All the Turtles were on character, Leonardo the stoic leader, Donatello the shy and nerdy tech guy, Raphael the headstrong bulldozer and Michelangelo the stream of consciousness joker. The Shredder was a terrifying threat both in and out of his armour and for the first time ever Splinter actually looked like a martial art master, instead of the awkward animatronic puppet from the original films. The film is a simple and dumb affair. But it clearly had a lot of love for the source material and as a result gave us one of the few reboots of recent years that I was happy to have watched.

• Feb 21, 2019

An unconvincing April O'Neil meets four overdesigned Turtles in a plot that couldn't be salvaged in post-production.