Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny Reviews

July 22, 2016
7/22/2016: Pretty bad.
½ June 18, 2016
Brilliant writing! I don't really like Jack Black much except for anything Tenacious D! This movie is hilarious, with great songs! I would highly recommend watching this if you're a fan of comedy, music, or both!
½ June 5, 2016
100101: Jesus Christ Superstar meets Jack Black. Appreciate some of the metal references but not enough laughs to keep me interested. Call me getting old but the word f**k is used too many times.
½ May 31, 2016
rock fans will love!!!!
½ May 27, 2016
Pretty funny. Definitely worth a watch if you like the over the top, silly humor of an R rated Jack Black. I wish he would do more movies like this.
½ May 2, 2016
I'm a fan of the music, so this was gold for me. And who could forget Dave Grohl as Satan!
April 22, 2016
This movie is absolutely hilarious. The music is great as well. A must see
April 2, 2016
You have to be on something to watch this movie!
March 21, 2016
Epic rock opera wrapped in the comfy blanket of an outlandish comedy.
March 11, 2016
All I have to say is, The D will forever be the greatest duo since Jack Black and Kyle Gass in whatever they were doing together before this. Long live The D!
½ January 19, 2016
Haha, it was very funny, and I could tell this was all Jack Blacks sense of humour. It was so dirty and inappropriately funny. The language was so creative, you just had to give it some credit. The idea of rock and roll mixed with Satan was good. The history of the pick was so retarded it was funny. I loved this movie.
½ October 31, 2015
Ridiculous but better than I expected.
October 26, 2015
Even to a die-hard D fan, this is a little too cheesy, but I would still rewatch it a million times.
October 20, 2015
78%
Tenacious D is hilarious, musically astute, and goofy enough to entertain most viewers with its unique bombast.
October 16, 2015
The greatest film of all time.
September 22, 2015
not my idea of funny
½ September 20, 2015
Great movie. Hilarious, the story is pretty clichà (C), but it's still got plenty of clever jokes, awesome music, and great performances from its whole cast.
½ September 13, 2015
This would have been a bad half hour show let alone an hour and a half stretched out movie.
September 5, 2015