Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny Reviews

October 30, 2017
The best music movie
October 15, 2017
Tant qu' y tre, Harold & Kumar go to White Castle est un chef d'oeuvre en comparaison.
September 23, 2017
I am a fan of Tenacious D, so to me, this is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
½ August 4, 2017
Only a couple things were actually clever or funny such as the music which is obviously the best part of the movie and Maybe some cameos that made me laugh but that really it, everything else is just stupid and boring.
½ July 27, 2017
Not as great as when I saw it as a 26 year old partier. Some funny moments, but mostly just the same as every other comedy.
½ July 14, 2017
This movie was hilarious, i loved it. The reviews are erong about his one. ???
July 12, 2017
A serviceable stoner comedy that is not for everyone. If you love Jack Black then I would recommend it, if not stay away.
June 26, 2017
Best movie of my young years, still a top pick over most titles.
June 19, 2017
As a huge Tenacious D fan I adore this film for it's comic genius, light-hatted self-deprecation and wonderful array of Cameo's. Plus the best "god is in our hearts" parody speech I've seen in a a film.
April 20, 2017
Awesome super funny just amazing I applaud this bold piece of wrtwork
April 14, 2017
The main characters are awesome in their own right, but never manage to go in the right direction or far enough.
April 6, 2017
While I do enjoy listening to Tenacious D's albums, The Pick of Destiny movie is a bit hit or miss for me. While a good amount of the comedy hits in the right way, some bits can be a bit too over the top. Over the top fits for people that are fans of the band and their music, but maybe not for an average moviegoer. Personally I enjoy this movie for what it is and think the majority is quite hilarious.
April 4, 2017
This movie is a god damn classic now, future generations will come to realize how underrated this masterpiece is. Jack Black and Kyle Gas are an amazing duo. The songs are hilarious and the characters are gnarly.
March 27, 2017
The film is very fun, but is also pretty dumb at points. Luckily, it's also very bizarre and I did laugh pretty hard at a few parts. I really enjoyed it.
March 9, 2017
Probably my favourite comedy/musical movie along with Popstar:Never stop never stopping.
March 1, 2017
How can anyone not give this movie five stars? Its a metal-comedic masterpiece!
February 28, 2017
I'm a huge Tenacious D fan, I love this film. That's my review.

"You are the Devil, we are the D!"
January 20, 2017
One of my favorite films. So funny
January 10, 2017
3/5. Funny and very strange.
½ November 20, 2016
This movie had such wasted potential. Still, as a Tenacious D fan, I enjoyed it a bit.