Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny Reviews

• 1d ago

This may be the greatest musical of all time. Which is no surprise, considering it's featuring the greatest band in the history of the world!! Seriously, I don't think I'll ever grow tired of laughing my pants off at this silly ass movie. If Jack Black annoys you at all, stay far away from this thing. But if you're a fan, what the hell are you waiting for?!! Go see now!

• Sep 06, 2020

this is the best movie of all time anyone who tells you different is most likely a giant pussy tenacious d changed my life forever same with this movie

• Aug 22, 2020

Fun. Loved the rock-off at the end. Killer devil song. LOL.

Fun. Loved the rock-off at the end. Killer devil song. LOL.

• Jul 10, 2020

The movie itself was kind of bad, but the music was great, and Jack Black was my favorite in the movie. Yeah some scenes are good, but some are just annoying and you don't like the film after that. packed with some good laughs, Tenacious D goes down as a solid classic rock movie music. So for that I give Tenacious D In The Pick Of Destiny "a C-.

• Jun 26, 2020

A few clever bits do not a movie make.

A few clever bits do not a movie make.

• Jun 16, 2020

One of my absolute favorite rock musicals. Tenacious D at the peak of their power, with a surprising amount of celebrity cameos sprinkled throughout the movie. I only took a half star off cause the parts inbetween the music can be a bit slow at times, but overall it's well worth the watch.

• Jun 05, 2020

Great stoner flick. Just be real high.

Great stoner flick. Just be real high.

• May 17, 2020

A movie based on Jack Black's band with his friend. This movie is odd but yet works well enough to make it a passable comedy.

• Apr 30, 2020

es una de las mejores películas que he visto, mientras que algunas películas siguen una formula repetitiva, tenacious d logra ofrecer algo nuevo y refrescante.

• Apr 24, 2020

it wasn't horrible dont get me wrong i love Jack Black he is hilarious but im not a fan of Heavy Metal and it was kinda slow sometimes i like it had funny ass moments but it was still pretty slow