Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny Reviews

• Jul 01, 2019

This movie is cult in my hometown. A timeless masterwork that my friends and I I can sing word for word <3

• Jun 05, 2019

I'm a big F fan. So I loved this film. But if your not a D Fan then you might be wondering what's going on. My advice is listen to there old stuff

• May 31, 2019

bite your tongue, this is the greatest and best film in the world.

bite your tongue, this is the greatest and best film in the world.

• Feb 15, 2019

This is a rock solid movie.

This is a rock solid movie.

• Feb 06, 2019

This movie is amazing, i really wish they would get a sequel. Def would be better than most sequels getting greenlighted

• Dec 13, 2018

It is a freaking amazing movie and deserves much more than it got.

It is a freaking amazing movie and deserves much more than it got.

• Nov 01, 2018

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. A true classic.

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. A true classic.

• Oct 18, 2018

I fucking love this band, they are the best band ever. Period.

I fucking love this band, they are the best band ever. Period.

• Sep 02, 2018

That's my jam! Can't stop singing along!

That's my jam! Can't stop singing along!

• Aug 25, 2018

Not the most original story. Loved the cameos. Great message that rock is inside you, you don’t need to look outside. Loved the test that JB had to go through to be a live musician, standing up the front in a safety helmet. Loved their dream of rocking out a bar including various layers of rock being added and eventually 6 arm guitar playing. Sasquatch sequence pretty funny.