Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines Reviews

• Feb 16, 2020

Funny thing is when I first watched this as a kid I thought to myself that this is the best movie ever! But now seeing this as an adult I think I would like to restate my thought. Although the practical action holds up good for today the CGI is pretty dated. It's a very fun movie to watch nonetheless and it feels like a terminator movie than the later installments. Still has rewatch value.

• Feb 12, 2020

It is so boring. John Connor and Kate Bruister is so freaking annoying.The T-850 has too much humor

• Feb 09, 2020

Terminator 3 is atrociously disgraceful, featuring numerous brain-dead, video-game-esque action sequences and explosions, yet seemingly only encompasses a plotline thin as paper.

• Feb 05, 2020

While not as good as T1, or T2, it's decent, the dialogue feels a little off, and Arnold's accent is super in your face in this one, but, not terrible.

• Jan 27, 2020

Contrary to the majority, I enjoyed some sequences here and T-X is a deadly antagonist.

• Jan 24, 2020

This 3rd Installment of " The Terminator " franchise was very well done. Even tho it was not accepted well by critics. I loved this film and Arnold was awesome being back as The Terminator, and giving the villan role to a lady was a well idea, and I loved it, packed with great action and suspense this was a great movie to watch, even tho I wanted John Connor to be done better, other than that it was a great film to watch, I loved " The Terminator " franchise. As that being said, for this being a great 3rd Installment, and delivering what the fans wanted, I give " Terminator 3 Rise Of The Machines " a B.

• Jan 19, 2020

I can't believe the Audiences don't love this movie. I thought it had good acting, and a dark desperate feel to it. The ending is creepy awesome good!! I thought it was a bit less cheesy than T2. Oh well.

• Jan 16, 2020

It had it's moments but overall felt like a rehash of Terminator 2 and had undone the fairly optimistic ending there in the far superior film that came before. I liked the T-X though.

• Dec 21, 2019

Definitely not perfect but I really enjoyed it. Can't bring it to 4 stars because plot is a rip off of T2 but CGI is impressive and it pulls its weight.

• Dec 20, 2019

This film gets criticized for not being nearly as good as the first 2 in series. That's true - however the first two Terminator movies were some of the very best action movies of all time. This movie is fun, has its moments but is flawed. I didn't like how the character of John Connor sounded always whiny, a departure from the confident kid but it's understandable. Overall, a good popcorn movie.