Terminator Salvation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Terminator Salvation Reviews

Page 1 of 2005
September 3, 2017
I thought Terminator: Salvation was a good one. The actor and adventure is good. It is a good one in the Terminator Franchise.
September 3, 2017
The biggest plot flaw ever! So riddle me this Batman If I kill Kyle Reese there can be no John Conner. So please tell me why when Kyle Reese was captured by the machines and his ID was confirmed why was he not killed instantly! Why was he allowed to live! There was no need then to trap or hunt down John Conner just one bullet to the head to Reese and it was over! Plain and simple!!!!
September 1, 2017
More action and less story.
½ August 28, 2017
A very good addition to the series, better than the 3rd. Full of near non-stop action through out. A whole new range of terminators are on show and there are some great SFX/ action scenes. Some might not like the plot as it does differ from the first 3 where the action is pretty much one on one. This is very much a full on war. Go see it.
½ August 22, 2017
The plot is extremely simple as there is just special effects and shooting with the filmmakers showing true laziness to even put in a good script of dialogue other than "AAAH!!" and "Hang on!" - the absence of Schwarzenegger and the true heart of Terminator 1 and 2 that had memorable script writing ("Hasta la vista baby", "I'll be back" "No fate"). Terminator should not be downgraded from James Cameron to whoever was too lazy and impatient to just make a 2-hour presentation of what James Cameron knows should only have been 2 minutes.
½ August 18, 2017
I absolutely adore this movie. It has some flaws but was jam packed with amazingness. great continuation of the storyline with great new innovations to the terminators. Christian Bale elevates this movie to a different level. lots of amazing scenes directed beautifully. awesome action and intense scenes throughout (4 viewings)
½ August 5, 2017
A better than expected adventure set within the active Skynet time period. A welcome cameo from the original bad Arnold terminator, but just poorly executed with sub-par CGI de-aging.
½ July 25, 2017
Grab your rosary beads and beg for salvation (and possibly a refund).
July 19, 2017
The plot is a bit confusing, but it still manages to provide a great amount of action, which sadly suffers from unforgettable characters, barely any violence, and an overall boring plot. Slightly recommended
½ July 18, 2017
This movie sucks ass
July 11, 2017
Good film just goes over the top and a nice cameo from Arnold
July 5, 2017
boring action thoughout. terniamtors never feel threatning. arnold whatever his last name is is not even here. awful movie. Worst in the franchise.
July 3, 2017
Action pack Start to Finish, great CGI! Hell ya
½ June 25, 2017
okay story line, shitty acting. reminds me of some religious wannabe drama. i mean you are scared for ur life and you are smiling like its fun? Removing arnold from the franchise was a terrible mistake because this terminator 4 is a joke
½ June 22, 2017
Such a disappointment. That is what i really want to say. And that is it.
June 11, 2017
I actually found this pretty entertaining. I was expecting more but I sort of got what I paid for. The plot isn't great and can get a little confusing with the other movies but it didn't bother me too much. The special effects looked outstanding and the action sequences were awesome. This was definitely better than Terminator 3 in my opinion. I liked Christian Bale as John Connor. I think he did a pretty good job with the character. Overall I'd say this was a decent terminator movie, no where near as good as the first two but it didn't really disappoint me. B
May 31, 2017
While not as coherent or profound as the originals, Salvation still provides some good Terminator action.
½ May 22, 2017
People bitch about the third one and, to be fair, it was pointless and lame. The only difference was that it was a million times more watchable than this drek.

How is it possible that a TERMINATOR movie can be so boring?!

I'd rather watch the fish tank down at Leo's Pet Store than this contrived claptrap.

Pure dog shit.
May 5, 2017
CGI Arnold was the only good thing about this film, total waste.
April 18, 2017
Meh. Pretty fun at times. Extremely pointless though. Doesn't add anything new.
Page 1 of 2005