• Apr 27, 2019

Hard to watch stories like this how we treat our vets. It's sad we can't do better.

• Feb 27, 2019

An emotional look at the challenges that face service persons when they arrive home.

• Dec 08, 2018

Great look into the reality of those who sacrifice to serve our country.

Great look into the reality of those who sacrifice to serve our country.

• Nov 26, 2018

This felt like a real message that was sent to the care system which the veterans are receiving when getting home from war. And that is what it should have been, based on the books and the real story behind the plot. The actors did a marvelous job delivering the emotions and tension to the screen, and the cinematographic shots are intensifying the experience as well. Shortly to the point this is a very powerful movie with a perfectly executed elements and all aspects overall it's a very good movie with a very good story and message, but lacking some conclusion to their stories.

• Nov 11, 2018

Brutal, shocking, riveting and emotionally devastating; this is an uncomfortable watch, but a necessary one.

• Nov 05, 2018

Without spoiling too much, the scene that emotionally ripped my heart out and instantly I found my vision blurred with welling of tears trying to hold them from falling was when Adam is outside in the backyard watching and playing with his daughter and then Saskia sneaks into his folder in the laundry room and reads his psychological evaluation...... whewww...... definitely the most emotionally charged scene in the movie!!! Thats why I wish they focused a little more on that relationship however in ended quite abruptly. Nonetheless it is perfect just as it is :) Leaves a bit to your imagination :) Thanks for a good movie direction, writing and acting! In the beginning, they looked too young to be portrayed as their characters but the good writing and acting made the characters grow into their roles in a beautiful pairing. The plot itself was good and certainly can be done better nonetheless a definitive five stars for me. I enjoyed the relationship between Saskia & Adam as well as Tausolo & Alea! Magnificent to watch unfold however I would have liked to see those relationships take on some more healing & depth. Often after trauma this is the mental struggles that occurs resulting in PTSD and this movie certainly captured the basic premise of what that might feel like from the perspective of two brave men Tausolo and Adam

• Oct 29, 2018

Really great film. Seems like we forget about veterans and their struggles when they come back in the United States.

• Jul 29, 2018

A glimpse of how Wounded veterans being ignored. A silent persecution to the US.

• Jul 14, 2018

I had seen this movie coming out at theaters and kept forgetting to go see it. While on a plane ride, it was one of the options, i watched the movie and it was extremely good with a nice mixture of emotional spots within it. it will touch you know matter how you feel about the wars we have been in.

• Jun 19, 2018

Conflictos y traumas post guerra.

Conflictos y traumas post guerra.