The Little Kidnappers Reviews

• Aug 17, 2019

This is a delightful movie. The acting by the two little boys is just amazing.

This is a delightful movie. The acting by the two little boys is just amazing.

• Jan 26, 2015

very good movie I've watched about six times.

very good movie I've watched about six times.

• Jul 01, 2008

The movie was a bit borring. The plot is a bit too easy for me. It is a very simple sunday morning movie. It does not keep you thinking or something. I give two and a half only cos the kids were so lovely. It is only worht seeing this movie cos of those little ones. They are just so cute!

• Feb 25, 2008

Charming family movie,kids are so cute and Charlton Heston is convincing as expected

• Sep 20, 2007

A story about two boys moving to there granparents after that their parents have died. The granfather is a very strict and they tries not to be in his way. One day the older brother finds a baby that he takes care off without telling anyone except his younger brother. This is a sweet story and it ends well for them all.

• Jun 07, 2007

One of the best films I've ever seen. I agree with Charlie - the performance by "Davy" is simply outstanding!

• Jun 04, 2007

A charming and entertaining film for all the family. The performances of the two young leads are outstanding (especially the one who plays Davy, I bet he's grown up into a handsome young man).

• May 22, 2007

We'll miss the great Charlton Heston.

We'll miss the great Charlton Heston.

• Jan 22, 2007

This is a very cute movie.

This is a very cute movie.