The Angry Birds Movie 2 Reviews

• Tina B
    52m ago

This movie was so funny! I had never watched the first one so I didn't know what to expect, but it far surpassed what I expected! My 8 year old loved it and I laughed many times!

• Héctor Rodríguez
    2h ago

Very funny movie, with a lot of action and aventure.

Very funny movie, with a lot of action and aventure.

• Jwfor177
    3h ago

Absolutely the funniest movie I've seen in a very long time. I thought I would die laughing. You must see this movie, you will not be disappointed!! By the way I'm a 44 year old Mom!! This is not just for kids!!

• Marilyn
    4h ago

Funny! Me and my 11 y/o son had fun watching the movie. It also tells a moral lesson about team work

• Sarah S
    5h ago

It was a very cute movie!!

It was a very cute movie!!

• Andrea D
    5h ago

So funny! Better than the 1st movie. I enjoyed seeing this movie so much with my kids

• Jacki A
    5h ago

It was an entertaining movie. Very funny plot and jokes. Good twists and turns to keep you interested.

• Karen N
    7h ago

This movie was very funny. My 10 year old really enjoyed it as well as the adults who attended.

• Sarah
    7h ago

So funny!!! Love the adult humor as well!

So funny!!! Love the adult humor as well!

• sshuford L
    7h ago

Funny movie for the kids.

Funny movie for the kids.