The Best Offer Reviews

• Dec 25, 2020

Kept me interested. A good mystery. Solid conclusion. Good acting. Rush does an excellent job with the main role.

• Sep 25, 2020

This movie still has me thinking about it even after 6 months of watching it! Clever, brilliant and unpredictable! 10/10

• Aug 28, 2020

If you enjoy a film rich with symbolism and a good surprise ending, don't miss "The Best Offer." It plays like an intriguing novel where every element echoes key themes of living on borrowed time, hiding from love and paying the price for lies and arrogance. Geoffery Rush and Sylvia Hoeks' acting is superb, as is Guiseppe Tornatore's ("Cinema Paradiso") directing. In fact, this gorgeous slow-burn is worth a look, if only for the terrific finish.

• Jul 07, 2020

Even though I worked out what was taking place. I enjoyed it. Kept me glued to the screen.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    May 12, 2020

Geoffrey Rush plays a know-it-all antique dealer, expert in his domain, master of his own world, a world in a bubble, who is seduced into the lair of a mysterious woman. We follow his infatuation with interest, as nervous as he about several red flags that show up, vaguely aware that some bubble-bursting is highly probable. The rest of the cast do "trustworthy" - making this less of a whodunit and more a who's doing it, a tell in itself. The payoff is somewhat anticlimactic, the ending limp, but until then a mystery that holds one's attention due to Rush's command of the screen.

• Apr 24, 2020

This was the best movie I watched last year. It's that good

This was the best movie I watched last year. It's that good

• Aug 23, 2019

Great history, I was at the edge of my seat the entire movie

Great history, I was at the edge of my seat the entire movie

• Feb 03, 2019

Amazing movie, interesting multi dimensional characters with a unique theme and amazing back ground music

• Jun 15, 2018

Brilliant film watched last night after randomly scrolling through Amazon videos for something to watch. Great story what left me wantign it to carry on longer than it did.

• May 28, 2018