The Big Lebowski Reviews

• 5d ago

The Big Lebowski is fun, unpredictable, colorful, and my favorite Coen Brothers film.

• Aug 10, 2019

I never thought that we can create good the movie about dude who never grow up society, but will be best than anyone from his environment.

• Aug 07, 2019

Apart from a few good moments, not very funny

Apart from a few good moments, not very funny

• Aug 05, 2019

I want a new mivie \o/ So funny.

I want a new mivie \o/ So funny.

• Jul 12, 2019

The greatest comedy ever made. Period.

The greatest comedy ever made. Period.

• Jul 06, 2019

One of my all time favs

One of my all time favs

• Jul 02, 2019

The greatest cult film ever made, The Coen brothers deliver with a funny and stunning film

• Jun 29, 2019

Fuck it man... The greatest movie ever made

Fuck it man... The greatest movie ever made

• Jun 17, 2019

One helluva movie! The Dude is one of my favourite characters! The eccentric storyline and hilarious dialogues puts this in my 'Memorable Movies' list. Trying not be nitpicky, but if only, only, the surreal sequences didn't distract me and the vocabulary (boy, nymphomania, nihilists, etc!) was slackened a little, The Big Lebowski would probably be one of my favourite movies EVER.

• Jun 11, 2019