The Big Lebowski Reviews

• 1d ago

Finally, I got around to watch this cult classic and it did not disappoint. What a mesmerizing performance form Bridges and the entire ensemble cast!

• 2d ago

It's really really weird.

It's really really weird.

• 6d ago

I don't know if it is too convoluted or too shallow but I do know I didn't like it.

• Jul 04, 2020

One of my personal all-time favourites. A must-see.

One of my personal all-time favourites. A must-see.

• Jul 03, 2020

Fuck it dude, let's go bowling

Fuck it dude, let's go bowling

• Jul 03, 2020

John Goodman is a wonderful actor and it was a delight to watch his performance. I wonder if I missed some deeper layer to the film, but I think this was a little too avant-garde for my taste. It was a trippy experience and fun to watch, but I feel like I didn't really get it.

• Jun 27, 2020

Not just a cult classic. Timeless. Tremendous acting in this existential, funny, thoughtful and brilliant movie. You either "get it" or you don't. If you don't, its your fault. Brilliant, must see movie. I am inherently suspicious of anyone who doesn't "understand it".

• Jun 25, 2020

Bridges is great and there’s some really cool/funny moments but unfortunately, I didn’t love the movie as much as I thought I would. Still a necessary watch, even if just for The Dude!

• Jun 21, 2020

One of the strangest movies I've ever seen in my life. The acting is great, some of the comedic moments are great, but the story goes nowhere and some of the narrative doesn't make any sense. If you like the Coen Brothers humour, then I would recommend to see this movie.

• Jun 13, 2020