The Devil Wears Prada - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Devil Wears Prada Reviews

Page 1 of 1946
September 15, 2017
I can't quite figure out why, but I really hated this movie.
August 12, 2017
awesome movie loved it especially the work parts
½ August 2, 2017
I starting to think this movie was another funny comedy with fun performances. But it turned to be so much more than that. It was not only focus in the fashion world and how Adrea adapts to a ''world'' that didn't suits her, but also showing whats really made us feel complete and fulfield in our life, personal or professional, is being ourselves, because on the oposite of what Miranda (Streep's character) said, not everyone wants to live a luxury life!
Bravo to the amazing performances by Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep. A must see movie!
July 26, 2017
Overall good. Ending was a little weak but overall good movie.
July 17, 2017
I didn't find a story line, movie was just going on. No climex, just boring. Was playing game while watching.
July 2, 2017
Funny, clever and a great performance by Meryl Streep. You couldnīt ask for more
June 30, 2017
Favorite movie of all time
June 23, 2017
Excellent, funny and witty, passes the bechdal test with flying colours. I quote this movie all the time
June 17, 2017
omg this movie was sooo cooll !!!
½ June 14, 2017
Surprisingly good! I like Hathaway (yes, The Princess Diaries was very entertaining, in my opinion), and Streep had an awesome character, inside and out, with many surprising levels. Makes me think of my first few years in the workforce, where you don't really know what's going on, or how to behave, or how you should let people treat you (for example, from this movie, where someone would insult you on the personal level to try to motivate you in your work life. I hate that, and would not tolerate it now, but took a lot of it in years past).
Also a good performance from Tucci, and I liked his fashion (amongst others, including the women) !
Watched at Sam's parents place with her and her mom Irene on DVR, June 13, 2017.
½ June 6, 2017
was a good comedy commenting on the world of fashion
May 4, 2017
Superficial and underwhelming, but I've seen much worse. It was moderately enjoyable. (First and only viewing - 8/19/2014)
April 29, 2017
surprised to see miss gisele bundchen in this flick. anne hathaway truly grew on me in this film, lovely to witness some personal growth since her marvellous work in princess diaries. a real pro on set.
April 24, 2017
I recently had occasion to watch this one to kill some time on a vacation and I would have to say that it's still a fun film, probably not as biting a satire as it thinks it is, but still a cute, harmless way to spend an afternoon.

Rental if that sounds appealing to you?
½ April 14, 2017
Such a fun, fabulous movie!
April 12, 2017
High fashion doesn't overshadow the film's intriguing premise, powerful performance by Meryl Streep, nor the top notch writing.
March 29, 2017
The theme is about main actress Andy how to succeed step by step from poor fashion to replaced first assistant and win her cruel boss's respect. Also this movie tells the bitterness behind success and the business field of scheme.
The film is set in NYC. I love the fashion. So I really enjoy watching And change clothes everyday. They are so vogue. The accessories like hats, bags, necklaces match her clothes perfectly. I'll recommend it to people who love the fashion. it's funny and a bit sad.
March 20, 2017
Too predictable, and I mean predictable! A waste of Stanley Tucci's talents. Otherwise it isn't easy to 'hate' this film, even if it's genre isn't to your liking. However it isn't anything special and doesn't stand out.
March 11, 2017
An award winning turn from Meryl Streep. A fun and enjoyable insight into the brutal world of high fashion. Well casted.
March 8, 2017
Great casting, memorable scenes, dark and sarcastic humor. Exceeded my expectations.
Page 1 of 1946