The Emoji Movie Reviews

• 3d ago

worst cartoon ive ever seen

worst cartoon ive ever seen

• 5d ago

I don't like this movie as a serious piece at all. But this movie is brilliant. The jokes are not funny. There are long "Just Dance" and "Candy Crush" portions that are giant advertisements. The plot and moral of the story is stale and unoriginal. But I don't see why people would go into this movie expecting a masterpiece with thoughtful writing. On the other hand, the animation is incredible and is ironically hilarious as there is no subtly about how dumb of an idea the movie really is and it shows with how hilarious the execution is. And that is what makes this movie great. If you see this as a satirical view into the meaninglessness of the topic itself, you will have plenty of laughs at the self-aware execution of how horrible it is to have a movie about emojis.

• Oct 16, 2019

this film was a waste of my existence

this film was a waste of my existence

• Oct 14, 2019

My biggest issue with The Emoji Movie is that the movie bounces through the "human world" and "emoji world" frequently, which makes it difficult to keep up with the plot. (0 stars) The movie also had many peculiar moments, such as when the emojis began playing Just Dance, not to mention that there were also corny puns throughout the entire movie. (1/2 a star because of the creativity of the puns) Overall, the movie could have been written better, taking that into account I rate The Emoji Movie 1/2 star out of 5 stars.

• Oct 14, 2019

I can't even watch this movie ironically.

I can't even watch this movie ironically.

• Oct 12, 2019

The emoji movie is Wreck it Ralph with way to many advertisements

The emoji movie is Wreck it Ralph with way to many advertisements

• Oct 10, 2019

I cannot fucking express how much I despise this movie. Let me break it down for you: This pathetic excuse for "entertainment" is really just an hour and twenty minutes of predictable plot-lines and and unsubtle advertising. It is so damn boring and exhausting to drag through, so to save you the trouble, just watch Inside Out, or Wreck-It Ralph, or something better than this garbage. This is just pure fucking laziness, it's like they picked a topic out of a hat and applied the same, generic, boring plot. There's nothing special about this movie the plot could work on literally anything: Fish, trees, freakin' rocks, for goodness sake. And don't even get me started on the product placement. This corporate asswipe piece of crap doesn't even pass as entertainment, it's just one big advertisement for various apps and games. Animation is an art form, used to express ideas and entertain. Now, this, this is garbage. Every time I watch this generic, spiritless movie I want to fucking vomit. Mind you, they cancelled the POPEYE MOVIE for this! Shameful, absolutely shameful. Fuck you.

• Oct 10, 2019