The Expendables 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Expendables 2 Reviews

½ March 22, 2017
This one was actually pretty decent.
March 19, 2017
Action and Violence the same formula of the first movie , with a bit better story and fight scenes.
February 25, 2017
I like the expendables 2, it's good, the action is awesome and well the story is alright
½ February 9, 2017
The best in the trilogy in my opinion. Nice story and Van Damme makes a really good villain. Good fun
February 6, 2017
Better than the original, but still far from the same heights as Terminator or Die Hard, with flat character development as they focus more on putting as many men and weapons and stunts, including a motorcycle right into a helicopter.
½ January 26, 2017
The Expendables están de vuelta y ahora con un grupo ampliado. Una nueva aventura de los divertidos mercenarios caracterizados por los héroes de las películas de hombres duros vuelven en una aventura en la que tienen que recuperar un cargamento de plutonio, pero una mafia liderada por un francés, protagonizado por Jean Claude Van Damme, se les opondrá desatando batallas en las que las balas, muertos y heridos brotan por doquier. Sylverster Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li en una aparición pequeña, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenneger Bruce Willis y otros más combinarán acción con comedia, reconociendo su edad, y burlándose de sus propias películas anteriores
January 24, 2017
not a bad movie overall the tird one was better
½ January 16, 2017
Awesome action packed movie
½ November 28, 2016
Sylvester Stallone had a brilliant idea that came to fruition in 2010, with an action movie that brought together all the big names in the action movie genre, but there was a problem. You just can't fit every big name into one movie and give them all significant screen time, so you had to have a sequel. The more things change, the more they stay the same, however, as this time, the story was a bit better, at least for an action movie, and the cast was a bit younger, but the basic genre was still the same. Barney Ross's (Sylvester Stallone) team is once again brought together to do a job, this time there are some new younger faces, to complete what seems like what should be an easy job, what they weren't expecting was to stumble right into the middle of a madman's master-plan. As I said, the story wasn't as basic this time, things were a little more complex, but on a basic level this is still you're typical shoot em up action film, with bodies and explosions constantly coming at you. What I did like was how they change things up a bit and didn't just feature the same actors, even though many members of the team were the same. The one thing the first film was severely lacking was youth, and I don't know about you, but I'd much rather see Liam Hemsworth fighting with his shirt off than Sylvester Stallone. All in all, the sequel doesn't differ that much from the original, but where it does, only helps the series. The cast is younger, the story is better, and the action hits harder. If you're an action junkie, it doesn't get more exciting than the Expendables and the sequel will have you craving a trilogy.
October 16, 2016
Oct 2016 - just enough of everything, and Jason Stratham ð'?
October 9, 2016
one of the best action movies ever
September 1, 2016
So much cheese... so much cheese... The only time you can see it if you're bored and need to see a lot of explosions lol
½ August 23, 2016
King of the pulpy, shoot-em-up action sub-genre, the series second installment has more jokes, more action, and the actors seem to be having a more of a blast than in the first one.
August 22, 2016
Maybe I'm not a big fan of action movies, but I do have enough knowledge about action movies to know when they're boring and have a bad plot.
½ August 19, 2016
Yeah, they're not to be taken seriously at all.
July 31, 2016
As, ahem, expendable as The Expendables 2 may be, one cannot deny the B-movie pleasures and eminent charm that comes from its old-school action and star-stuffed cast.
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Fantastic sequel, Action packed from the word go, After an amazing opening 20 minutes it seemed to slow a little but kept me gripped with some funny humour, The fight scenes were done better and the kills looked better too, It was nice to see Stallone, Arnold and Willis in the same camera shot doing more than just talking, A little silly when they make fun out of each others films but still one of the best films of the year, A must see for any action fan, We have the biggest action stars of the 80's all in one film what more could you ask for.
July 27, 2016
***
A much better installment than last time, with better action and less 'downtime'. That being said, the movie is still too ridiculous to be taken seriously, and the dialogue is god-awful.
½ July 25, 2016
Without bruce willis and Arnold schwarznegger this movie would suck!

Score: 6.5/10
½ July 24, 2016
Me parece más divertida que la primera película, finalmente vemos a Arnold y Bruce Willis combatiendo junto con los demás. No me convence la relación Stallone/Hemsworth y Stallone/Nan Yu, Esos personajes nunca me importaron, pero al menos la historia fue más entendible y más divertida.