The Expendables 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Expendables 3 Reviews

September 19, 2016
Much better. Mel Gibson as the villain was a stroke of genius.
September 18, 2016
No podía mantenerme despierto lo suficiente para seguirle el "intrincado" hilo argumental. Pero con dos domingos por fin logré terminar de verla.
September 15, 2016
The Expendables 3(2014)
Starring: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Terry Crews, Wesley Snipes, Antonio Banderas, Harrison Ford, Kelsey Grammer, Mel Gibson and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Directed By: Patrick Hughes
Review
I never thought that going boom, boom, boom and bang would be so boring with these guys. It's your standard action flick but not at all memorable or worth mentioning when saying the names of such great action stars. If you want to see a good action flick starring any of these great action stars watch one of their old action flicks you may have. You will be bored with this.
It's the same the same thing as the last expendables movie good guys vs. bad guys, no plot what so ever but there was no fun to back that up. This time around they got Mel Gibson as the villain who was one of the expendables until presumed dead and I guess wants revenge.
You should not waste your time with this boring video game gun fest. Half the time I felt like I was cinematic for a video game. They even make a new expendables team which could of worked had everyone done a lot more in the end then what I expected. I mean you get all ten heroic badasses and only six of them are doing cool stuff. What mostly disappoints is that they were some of my favorites like Arnold, Ford, and Li. Which sucks.
Much like the first two has an awesome all star action cast, tons of explosions, but the problem is that it's two hours long and doesn't deliver the potential goods from everyone. I give The Expendables 3 a two out of five.
September 13, 2016
3era parte,una pelicula de accion mas 6/10
½ September 8, 2016
Worst in the series.
August 29, 2016
Cheesy at times, but good. I enjoyed all 3 films. loved seeing all those old relics acting together or trying to act together at times.
½ August 20, 2016
The Expendables series was intended to be a final, exciting send off, a mark left, by famous old action stars. It was supposed to be traditional action with cool characters and a certain nostalgic joy in watching this powerhouse cast come together and beat and shoot and blow things up. What we ended up with is perhaps best shown in this third installment of the series: uninteresting or lack of story, no memorable characters, cheesy and lame dialogue, a flawed narrative structure, and an overall joyless execution. The only noteworthy qualities this film had were occasional eye candy shots and its more head-on tackling of the theme of old vs new.
½ August 14, 2016
I really wanted to like this film, but the poor acting, HORRIBLE - absolutely amateur - special effects, and terrible filming of the action scenes just made it impossible. I could NOT believe this movie had a $90M budget. And the director apparently had ZERO experience with how to make an action scene interesting. He missed every opportunity to ramp up the excitement. Everything was just a blur. They definitely needed someone with more experience than 3 shorts and 1 feature film. Yikes what a disaster.
In a way, the inclusion of Banderas, Grammar, and Gibson was a mistake because their high quality of performances showed up just how bad the rest are. While Banderas was positioned primarily as a comedic chatty cathy, he managed to deliver a believably touching (and overlooked) performance with his few gems of serious background story. Gibson was far and away the BEST and most talented in EX3. What a waste of his talent. None of this seemed tongue in cheek for him and he blew everyone else out of the water when he was on screen. They should have killed off Barney and let STONEBANKS live - then an EX4 might have been worth watching.
August 5, 2016
Hit or miss, it has its fun moments but not as much as it's predecessors. Tries to Improve on the acting scale and overall, the movie is good for what it offers. B.
July 27, 2016
A sequel with some great action and the welcome entry of Harrison Ford. However, it's thinly scripted story and underdeveloped characters stop this third in the trilogy from being as good as the second installment was. That being said, it's still a lot better than the original.
July 25, 2016
Had A Long Cast List...
WHAT?
No Bruce Willis, Shame! Instead there was Harrison Ford.
Not A Fan!
This didn't make much sense as Expendables 2 but still had a good time with Expendables 3.

Score: 6.5/10
July 16, 2016
Not as good as the second one.
½ July 13, 2016
At best, its about on par with the second one.
July 10, 2016
not a whow but good movie
June 29, 2016
good flick starting out then it drags,then it's up again,like a roller coaster,then is drags again,expendables 1 was the best so far and 2 the worst so far,3 second best if not consistently so,it reminded me of 2 different director's on the same film,when it dragged it wasn't horrible and when it was running fast it wasn't great,but it was good
June 29, 2016
where is my movie I downloaded
10 out of 10 one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time
June 29, 2016
Great film you can't go wrong with this franchise. I mean you get lots of action and a load more of legends in one film and you get Arnold Schwarzenegger with them great one liners. what else could you ask for in a film.
June 29, 2016
I want to see the expendables three
June 29, 2016
Made me smile the whole movie, seeing idols still going strong! I think it's the best one so far and hope for no. 4 :D