The Himalayas Reviews

• Feb 18, 2019

Some of the best and most realistic climbing footage in a film that was not a true documentary.

• Mar 25, 2017

My opinion--- This movie is above all a human drama, set with extraordinary shots and scene of courage and solidarity which in high mountain is absolutely necessary. I liked the movie very much, because there is humor at the beginning, then the dramatic story and finally the giant that is the Everest. Finally the exploit of all these mountaineers. The movie is very well done and this story is based on a true story that will make you love this beautiful movie. A movie to be discovered by the sumptuous images offered by Everest

• Sep 12, 2016

3 stars. BD. ????????????????Everest ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Everest ????????????????????????????????????????????Everest??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Aug 05, 2016

• May 04, 2016

Trying so hard not to cry in public... Regardless harsh rating, I think this is better made than Everest.

• Feb 15, 2016

The plot does have its cliche moments as well as some tonal inconsistencies, but it's well shot and heartfelt.

• Feb 05, 2016

? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ? ?? ????? ? ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???.. ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ? ????? ???.

• Jan 23, 2016

Why is The Himalayas (2016) a better movie than Everest (2015)? Mainly because it takes liberties with the script to deliver a better overall picture. The oxygen tanks are mentioned once and only once, so that the actors do not have to keep referencing them. Also, it does a better job of character development and comedy, so it adds a nice layer of playfulness to counter the sadness. Its overly emotional and sometimes very hard to watch, but I feel the Himalayas has a lot of heart.

• Jan 17, 2016

Technically a good movie. But for my particular constitution: wish I had not seen it in 3D! The images and storyline haunted me for days. (Does that mean it was a good movie cuz it impacted me so much?!)

• Jan 04, 2016

Excellent Foreign Film - Powerful & Moving!

Excellent Foreign Film - Powerful & Moving!