The Jungle Book Reviews

• May 23, 2020

Wasn't expecting a lot and was delighted. It's the type of movie that you can watch at the end of an exhausting day and enjoy it like a Disney ride.

• May 11, 2020

Had some interesting ideas and visuals, but it sadly does not amount to the delight the original classic gave us.

• May 10, 2020

This is the second best Disney cartoon turned into a live action. The voice cast is phenomenal and Emjay Anthony does a great job acting with animals who are not really there. The movie is worth watching with the whole family.

• May 08, 2020

Much Nostalgia, many new things, Family Classic.

Much Nostalgia, many new things, Family Classic.

• Apr 04, 2020

neh the story was a little boring

neh the story was a little boring

• Mar 30, 2020

geist des Originals verloren gegangen

geist des Originals verloren gegangen

• Mar 29, 2020

This movie isn't as bad as the other Disney cash-grabs but maybe it's because I totally blacked out at the cinema, sometimes I cringe at the singing and I just wish they could do another retake, I feel as if the kid who plays Mowgli (whoever he is) hasn't even seen the animated movie The Jungle Book before because he just played as himself in this movie

• Feb 21, 2020

Absolutely engrossing tale. Spectacular animation. Neel Sethi was extraordinary in his role as Mowgli.

• Feb 06, 2020

Why are there so many versions of this?

Why are there so many versions of this?

• Feb 06, 2020

I can see why many enjoy this remake of 'The Jungle Book', it's exceptional. It improves on the 1967 version, the same can't be said for all of Disney's remakes - or even remakes in general. Top notch voice cast, Bill Murray and Idris Elba are the standouts, while Neel Sethi does a sterling job as Mowgli. The CGI is remarkable.