The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part Reviews

• 3d ago

Not as good as the first one but it’s fun & funny

Not as good as the first one but it’s fun & funny

• 6d ago

This is a fun sequel, but definitely not as good. I enjoyed seeing the characters sound like the brother and sister in the real world, but unfortunately, that only lasts for about 5 minutes. The plot is enjoyable and the movie throughout is consistently funny. A pretty predictable plot twist still comes with a good payoff. All of the favorite characters from the first are great in this as well. The first one had that song we all know now, but it was not that annoying to me. This one, however, was very annoying. Way overdone which you could argue that they were purposely trying to do that. Still, it came off in a bad way to me. Still, a good watch and the visuals alone are enough to keep you intrigued. Grade: B

• Oct 29, 2020

It's Awesome And The Best Movie From Warner Animation Group!

It's Awesome And The Best Movie From Warner Animation Group!

• Oct 19, 2020

The LEGO Movie 2: The second part, is a visually fun, and creative movie with funny humor, entertaining characters that drive the movie, and a decent twist at the end. These LEGO movie's are to good for what they are. The plot in this movie is based off more on the characters which I like, and I love that we see more faces, but also develop with the other characters in the original. The only problem that this movie faces is that at some points the movie gets annoying, and not in a good way. Everything else makes this a good Lego Movie sequel. My Grade: B+

• Oct 17, 2020

An awesome adventurous follow-up to The Lego Movie 🍿👏 📼🗽

An awesome adventurous follow-up to The Lego Movie 🍿👏 📼🗽

• Sep 17, 2020

Dips into the side of more child-oriented humor instead of one for the general audience, which becomes unbearable at times. The Lego Movie 2 lacks a coherent message and feels like a lazily slapped on sequel to the well made original.

• Sep 07, 2020

Good overall family movie as they introduced DUPLO characters from the boy's younger sister into the story which made it interesting and had some mild humour which was ok

• Aug 30, 2020

Pretty good animated movie at some parts and some good songs. Starring chris Pratt, Elizabeth banks, and Will Arnett the sequel to the Lego movie. A lot of this movie is complete filler and cringe and I just wasn't invested into any of it. Some of the songs are exactly like the ones in the first movie but different and more trash. I'm really disappointed with this movie and I'm giving it a pretty high grade because I got some feels at the very end but that's it. The rest of the movie sucked.

• Aug 25, 2020

Final twist is a bit weird but otherwise solid

Final twist is a bit weird but otherwise solid

• Aug 17, 2020

The main problems for the ‘The Lego Movie 2' is that it lacks the originality and freshness of the first film and doesn't do a great job of weaving an emotional thread throughout, instead focusing mostly on big, flashy visuals. That being said, it ends on a strong note and the characters, animation, musical numbers (I've still got one of the songs stuck in my head, I'm sure you'll know which one once you've seen it) and voice-acting are still top-notch. Perhaps it was inevitable that it no longer packed the same punch, but this sequel should still be a blast for the kids, if not quite as fun for the adults.