The Lighthouse Reviews

• Jan 30, 2020

The worst movie we have ever seen.

The worst movie we have ever seen.

• Nov 09, 2019

A bad imitation of twilight zone. Waste of money

A bad imitation of twilight zone. Waste of money

• Nov 09, 2019

Very slow and melodramatic. Passable but nothing special.

Very slow and melodramatic. Passable but nothing special.

• Oct 26, 2019

THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE.

THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE.

• Sep 15, 2019

It's scary but in a deep mental way. I learned some thing new about lighthouse keepers too.

• Jan 12, 2019

Atmospheric and so believable.

Atmospheric and so believable.

• Oct 29, 2018

I kept wishing the storm would kill me so I wouldn't have to keep watching this boring nonsense.

• Oct 06, 2018

Could they make it a tad more boring so I can fall asleep during the opening credits.

• Apr 26, 2018

Jones and Jibson (the latter of whom also worked on the script) play this material like an intimate theater piece, finding the finer nuances in their characters' simmering animosity.

• Mar 13, 2018

Viewed in flight with ba so review to be taken in that context, but still very moving and carefully constructed. eery scenes and subtle filming contrast with the increasing violence of the sea and the men. thought provoking.