The Lion King II: Simba's Pride Reviews

• Jun 12, 2021

Rotten tomatoes is by far the most biased movie & TV show reviewer, this is what you get from expecting reviews from a rotten tomato, absolutely none sense

• May 20, 2021

The circle of life continues. Going into this film I was very excited as I love the lion king 1 and had high hopes for this. Even though I love the soundtrack I was left feeling perplexed as I enjoyed the film but I thought I would enjoy it more, I feel like it explores plots that are all to similar to Disney, and some of the characters I felt were very bland . What saves this movie for me though is Timon and Pumbaa as always they steal the show and only wished to see more of them. So this film isn't as good as the original but should be enough to entertain lion king fans such as myself who want to experience another adventure in the pride-lands.

• Apr 07, 2021

I M LOVE MOVIE THE LION KING 2

I M LOVE MOVIE THE LION KING 2

• Mar 13, 2021

Se queda muy lejos de la grandeza de su predecesora; sin embargo, es de las mejores secuelas de Disney; la trama es decente y la música es buena.

• Mar 10, 2021

Harry Potter is the WORST movie that Disney has ever produced! I never would've thought that Lions could swing around wands and ride on broom stick and shit but here we are and we are supposed to call it original? My 1 year old could do better and all he has is a box of crayons and an old sketchbook his dead grandfather gave him. Half a star but I would rate it zero. The live action wasn't even realistic and Darth Vader looked like badly done CGI. Made my wife cry. She was looking forward to this after a bad week at work but now she just wants to hurl our Samsung TV out the window and into our swimming pool I had just paid to get cleaned. Would you want that? Seemed like you do.

• Mar 06, 2021

Esse filme não é tão bom quanto o primeiro mas ainda sim me divirto muito com ele.

• Mar 05, 2021

It's a fun movie with a good soundtrack, but little else can really be said about this sequel to one of the most beloved of Disney renaissance classics, much of the humour is recycled, and honestly the animation isn't as polished or "magical" as its predecessor, all in all a "meh" kind of sequel.

• Feb 24, 2021

The best disney sequel! Perfect movie.

The best disney sequel! Perfect movie.

• Nov 20, 2020

I feel this is the best Disney direct-to-video sequel. It doesn't have the same animation of the original, but it still is really decent. The new characters are a lot of fun, while older characters are decent. The story mirrors Romeo and Juliet since the first mirrored Hamlet, and it's decent in doing it. And that's the word it describe the movie, decent. If you like the Lion King and are okay with decent movies, give it a watch. The soundtrack is also pretty good.

• Nov 11, 2020