The Lion King II: Simba's Pride Reviews

• Mar 01, 2020

I Loved all of it. Instead of simba & Nala being siblings, like many people sayit doesn't make sense when lion king 2 mentions multiple times that Kovu is not scar's real son . This is my 2nd favorite movie ever my first being the lion king .

• Feb 11, 2020

If you want a blatant cash grab, go for either this or the Star wars holiday special

• Feb 01, 2020

The animation, plot, characters, and colors weren't as good as the original. This movie sucks, seriously, it does. Yet some dumbass people like and defend this film when really, they're liking and defending a shitty movie. What a bullshit movie.

• Jan 20, 2020

underestimated by many due to the lack of publicity for the film, but a continuation worthy of a great classic of world cinema. it presents new and complex characters and the growth of old characters as well as a beautiful message that is clear at the end to the film.

• Jan 19, 2020

For a lower budget sequel, this movie is actually pretty good. The music is catchy, and it picks up where the first movie left off quite well. I also love the new characters they introduce, including villanous lioness Zira, and Kovu, Scar's heir to the throne.

• Jan 13, 2020

i really didn't like the first me because of the animation so i really didn't like the second one

• Jan 09, 2020

I love continuations of well-known movies, showing us the advancement in their life. the lion king two actually beat the first movie in my opinion, I loved the new characters, and the songs were breath-taking. the new villainess was awesome, her song was chilling as well. Kovu was my all-time favorite, who doesn't love a redemption story intertwined with love?

• Dec 08, 2019

Was terrible it made little to no sense scar did not have followers animation sucks it's cringey as fuck only an obsessive 10 year old girl who rights furry fanfics would enjoy

• Dec 03, 2019

The songs and the main character is good. The only negative I have is that this movie has not so great animation and can be a bit pointless. But what really is awful is that stock photos in the images slot on this website. Those look worse than the Timon and Pumba TV series and something out of a kids coloring book. But this movie is alright.

• Nov 16, 2019