The Lone Ranger Reviews

• 2d ago

I actually really enjoyed this film, it wasn't perfect but I was entertained for a hour and half.

• 6d ago

2 hours and 20 minutes of action and humor. Disney must have thrown every action they've got at this movie. Yes, the story is a bit weird but that makes it so much fun. No, boring old 'lone ranger' here. If you're OK with a bit of weirdness (or just love that like me) then this is highly recommended. Pure awesomeness.

• Sep 05, 2019

an amazing movie very underrated

an amazing movie very underrated

• Aug 21, 2019

It's an underrated movie. Johnny Depp gives a great performance. The final battle is the best part of the movie.

• Aug 07, 2019

Just a good movie, I think it has a good plot. I wasn't bored during a second of the film.

• Aug 03, 2019

I really like it. It's a fun action/adventure movie and you can enjoy it as long as you don't think to much about it. Because yeah, it has some problems, but overall it's a solid piece of entertainment, perfect for a Saturday morning or a Sunday afternoon with the kids.

• Jul 27, 2019

Don't understand the bad rep. Have always loved this movie, and will always continue to do so. It has a great (if not fantastic) plot, with spicy action, and hilarious comedy. On top of that it has a fine cast to it.

• Jul 17, 2019

This was a not so bad action adventure western. What killed it for me was the lack of attention and detail for Western US geography (I live out here.) Yes I realize it's a work of fiction, but the movie starts out in some little town in Texas, where there's buttes, and gorges, and silver near by. With Comanche Indians. And they're building the transcontinental railroad, which is supposed to link up at Promontory Point (which is Utah.) <sigh!> The movie, on so many levels, just didn't make any sense. I live in the west, and at one time, so did the Disney Company, and Jerry Bruckheimer. The movie was just plain lazy.

• May 19, 2019

Lone Ranger stars Armie Hammer and Johnny Depp as Tonto. I used to watch Lone Ranger as a kid but this movie took on a comedic turn. The time-line was set incorrectly throughout the movie but overall it was fun action packed with lots of laughter and a good storyline. Depp as Tonto reminded me so much of Captain Sparrow from Pirates of The Caribbean. The story follows the tale of Tonto and how Prosecutor Reid became The Lone Ranger. Overall it was a good movie, a bit too long and the middle of the movie being quite boring. It was enjoyable and definitely worth watching once.

• May 19, 2019