The Nightmare Reviews

• Sep 06, 2020

I've experienced sleep paralysis with hypnagogic hallucinations and I can't think of anything in my life that was more terrifying. I truly hope if you haven't been through this, you never will. This movie is a vivid depiction of the perfect storm nightmares are made of.

• Jun 11, 2020

‘The Nightmare' presents itself with top notch directing and atmosphere, being seemingly on fire though- the scares sadly become repetitive and the characters at times do less justice than they could. 6.4/10

• Mar 03, 2019

The production value is pretty good, about the same as high-end ghost encounter re-enactment TV. This takes it a step further with a sleep paralysis diagnosis. They should've explored the mass hallucination passed seemingly by suggestion between girlfriend and boyfriend.

• Nov 21, 2018

Fascinating and riveting documentary that I can honestly say is one of the scariest films I’ve ever seen.

• Oct 30, 2018

As usual with these types of shows, I'm not a firn believer in what they're stating. If its all true, then wowow... sleep paralysis is the scariest shit out there. Its freaky how it penetrates their life even when they're awake. I just need to come to a conclusion re whether I believe in sleep paralysis or not.

• Oct 15, 2018

If you have had sleep paralysis this movie will confirm your fears. If you haven't it will terrify you.

• Oct 02, 2018

Everyone had there beds in bad Feng Sui Bed facing the door

Everyone had there beds in bad Feng Sui Bed facing the door

• Jun 02, 2018

Absolute garbage. I can't get back the time spent watching this and I'm frankly rather p*ssed off. Why isn't zero stars an option?

• Apr 25, 2018

This is a very scary documentary!!!!

This is a very scary documentary!!!!

• Sep 26, 2017

not gonna lie, freaked me out a bit. i am a little disappointed that this wasn't an actual documentary; it's more just people sharing their personal experiences by telling stories. there's no real learning about it, really, besides what the people said they googled in 1995. overall, though, pretty scary stuff.