The Postcard Killings Reviews

• 2d ago

In as much as Morgan tries to save it, this picture is slow, boring and never gets to point... What a missed opportunity...

• Nov 07, 2020

Why didnt people like this movie?! It was fantastic! Great psychological thriller

• Oct 07, 2020

Remarkably bad despite several cast members who I've seen do better.

Remarkably bad despite several cast members who I've seen do better.

• Sep 24, 2020

It was awesome! Don't listen to the critics!

It was awesome! Don't listen to the critics!

• Sep 20, 2020

I don't care what the high and mighty critics think. It's an enjoyable suspense movie with lots of twists by the fire on a rainy cold evening.

• Aug 26, 2020

Solid thriller that kept us hooked until the end.

Solid thriller that kept us hooked until the end.

• Aug 18, 2020

An average murder mystery thriller that has a plodding style pace, and the actors are akin to random outbursts of anger, rather than inward development.

• Aug 08, 2020

It's a good movie. Enjoyed watching Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Cush Jumbo together again! The story was very good, keeps you guessing. Lots of plot twists. The murders are especially gruesome. Can we have a sequel please?

• Jul 11, 2020

Meh, it passed the time is right. Every part,from scripting to acting, was meh. It's a pretty typical crime drama. Nothing was very shocking or unexpected. Parts that didn't need answers got them while parts that did were left open. The plot wasn't varied enough to have holes but it is chalked full of "no way that would happen" moments. If there is absolutely nothing else to watch, this will at least fill the time.

• Jul 06, 2020

A decent way to spend 100 minutes, Jeffery Dean Morgan held my attention. This flick plays sort of like a "Law and Order: Serial Killer" episode. Stumbles on itself late though. Editing is choppy, as if someone got lazy and cut too much onto the floor. A couple graphic Buffalo Bill/Silence of Lambs-ish images could freak younger kids. Famke Janssen needed more run here too. Meh, I've seen worse.