The Returned Reviews

• Jul 09, 2020

It was okay, wasn't a really good movie though. I thought a lot of zombies were in the movie, but it wasn't.

• Apr 15, 2020

Concept is great and different one. Movie moved with lot of Romance, Thrilling and Betrayal. But the ending really sucks. It wasted the entertainment. In other words at the ending we do not know why we watched the whole movie for this ending.Korean and Indian movies has perfect ending then this.

• Aug 14, 2018

Better than most zombie movies. Interesting concept - the zombies portrayed as the victims - the way it would be if zombies existed in real life.

• May 21, 2018

Could of used a bit more gore and undead but this had an awesome twist & view on the "zombie apocalypse"! I wouldn't mind part 2 (same crew) I wanna see her get much deserved revenge!

• Aug 07, 2017

Provocative Zombie Apocalypse With A Hard Emotional Edge, Which For Whatever Reason Doesn't Quite Go The Distance In The 'Care About The Characters' Department. For This Reason When People Are Fighting To Survive The Crazy World, & It's All Going Disastrously Wrong, It Gets A Bit Boring, Cos The Care Factor Wanes Away Rather Than Waxing Into The Crescendo That Was Probably Aimed For But Sorely Missed.

• May 09, 2017

Nice twist ending in this movie about a world plagued by zombies where scientists race to develop an antidote.

• Jan 17, 2017

really poor zombie film. a young doctor goes on the run with medication that will treat her bitten boyfriend

• Nov 16, 2016

Really enjoyed this,different to your usual zombie flix. If you want blood and guts forget it.

• Oct 20, 2016

It's not a bad premise for something slightly different in the zombie genre, however it's not done that well.

• Sep 27, 2016

A bit on the slow side, but an interesting twist on the zombie genre. This time there is a cure, but a costly one, and people are prejudiced against these returned. A few twists and turns, and interesting enough.