The Rise of Jordan Peterson Reviews

• Jun 12, 2020

A truly fascinating piece of work, especially as it begins before the professor found himself wound up in the media maelstrom. A view of what true integrity looks like, as the media persona is dissolved and we get to see the ordinary human being behind it all striving to stand up for what he believes to be true. It is not all rosy, of course, and Peterson's detractors are given a voice to speak. But the overall impression is a touching picture of how much stress can be tolerated, and what it looks like when someone decides to put good before their own comfort. Inspiring stuff.

• May 26, 2020

Peterson revealed as a man with a bit of a martyr complex who takes a noble stand against ideological capture by the left or the right. Brilliant, complex searcher. Babied by a calming, caring wife.

• Nov 21, 2019

Frankly it was revolutionary, to me. I saw scenes and moments, which I thought I knew, through different eyes. I am truly grateful for the experience, Patricia, Now, thankfully, it brought those moments into true perspective.

• Nov 15, 2019

This is horribly anti-Peterson. Expect to see more trash like this as Peterson's fame grows.

• Nov 13, 2019

Jordan's work has really changed the way I look at the world and myself, for the better. I'm glad this documentary was made - I think it did a great job portraying where Jordan is coming from in light of how people / media misrepresents him so much.

• Nov 05, 2019

I learned a lot about what was going on behind the scenes that I didn't know before. The filmmakers certainly did an excellent job of giving voice to people on all sides of the issues, representing many perspectives.

• Nov 05, 2019

There are some revelations about Peterson's home life but there is little meat here. His beliefs and teachings are not examined. His detractors, who seem to know almost nothing about him, are given equal time. I enjoyed seeing Peterson in everyday life, but this film gives no inkling as to how he has helped thousands to improve their lives

• Nov 03, 2019

I seen this in a theater that only had 3 open seats when I got there. Bold, brave and honest. If the Creator, God, Allah, Buddha or the Supreme Being were to make a documentary, this would be that masterpiece. This documentary had the entire theater doing a standing ovation at the end of it. The theater workers said the first 5 showings of this ended with standing ovations. Creative, intelligent and insightful would be words other than masterpiece I would use to describe this. The truths spoken in this movie have been so long buried under propaganda, lies, misinformation and fake news that it WILL move you. It should be REQUIRED by all schools and mandatory for all students to watch. Jordan Peterson speaks truth to power, challenges the promoted narratives, and reveals irrefutable truths about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This documentary will empower you to do the same. After decades of propaganda, lies and misinformation from the left, the media and the Hollywood elites it is awe inspiring to see such honesty, goodness and unity from a documentary. A MUST SEE!

• Nov 02, 2019

Great man. Love him. As a Black American he taught me I don't have to view myself as a victim. if I work hard I can achieve anything.

• Nov 01, 2019

I am a fan of JBP. I have listened to hundreds of hours of his lectures and podcasts and read 12 Rules for Life. I really enjoyed getting to know him more personally through the movie.