The Taking Of Deborah Logan Reviews

• Dec 19, 2019

Aterradoramente humana "a su manera" y conmovedora, de lo mejor en el subgénero del found footage.

• Nov 17, 2019

Genuinely liked this movie and at moments it was very creepy and worth watching.

• Apr 14, 2019

La posesion de Deborah Logan hace parte de un gran grupo de Found Footage que intentaron proponer tensión por medio de su formato sin lograr un verdadero impacto, sin duda las estructuras básicas estan ceñidas y los cliches planteados, lo unico importante en este film son las actuaciones y su inteligente narrativa.

• Apr 03, 2019

I feel as though the movie just got into the excitement as it was ending. I think it certainly had a lot of potential but the story line was drawn out and long and the overall 'scare factor' was very poor. Quite disappointed with the end result of this one.

• Mar 10, 2019

This had some suspenseful and shocking moments. Effective for a lower-budget film. Took the hand-held, lighted by cell phone thing way too far. Who doesn't turn on a light instead of using a cell phone light in a house? In a hospital, they are walking around in dark rooms. Story was a good, creepy idea, execution could use some work.

• Jan 28, 2019

Never a dull moment. always a good thing in a movie!!!

Never a dull moment. always a good thing in a movie!!!

• Jan 27, 2019

The camera is shaky and no background music makes it worse. The story is too slow to start and becomes annoyingly boring to reach the actual story stages

• Dec 25, 2018

Standard shakycam horror, but the final act was very good!

Standard shakycam horror, but the final act was very good!

• Oct 28, 2018

A lot better then I thought it would be, not perfect, but at least scary! 88% fresh!

• Oct 05, 2018

Wasn't a big fan after my 1st viewing, but all that changed after the 2nd viewing years later. Not sure if I was simply in a better horror mood for the 2nd viewing, but there were tons of scares and stressful scenes. The tension was palpable in the second half of the movie. Jill Larson is outstanding in the lead, showcasing a wide array of personalties and looks. Her acting is what really made this scary.