The Watch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Watch Reviews

½ January 2, 2017
It's should've been better than this
December 9, 2016
That's a very lazy comedy.
½ November 19, 2016
The neighborhood guys usually thought of as "trying too hard to fit in" band together to party and bond only to find unexpected redemption when aliens from space threaten the hood. You'll leave this wishing that they hadn't gone for the easy humor most times but, eh, whaddaya expect?
½ October 26, 2016
Hahahahaha, reminded me of Black Men 3ala 7abet Ghost Busters....some laughs here and there :)
½ October 17, 2016
Nonostante le recensioni impietose, a me non dispiaciuto.
Consigliatissimo da vedere in compagnia per farsi quattro risate.
September 25, 2016
great n explosive mixt-up
½ August 31, 2016
I love The Lonely Island there humor is so stupid that it's SO hilarious, Director Akiva Schaffer (Hot Rod, The Watch and Popstar: Never Stop Never Stoping) Needed more humor and a little bit of a better Sci-FI comedy story. Ben Stiller had a good performance sometimes it was a little stupid, but still didn't stop him from his good performance, Vince Vaughn really plays the same kind of role in most of his movies and so does Jonah Hill in this picture and Richard Ayoade wasn't so bad.
August 14, 2016
The Watch isn't great, but you won't hate yourself afterwards.
½ July 24, 2016
The watch could have been witty and clever instead it decides to turn to peurile jokes and crude humour however it does accomplish this. Hill and Ayoade stand out the most ,I hoped this could give Ayoade success in the US however sadly I doubt it, whereas Stiller and Vaughn are the typical Stiller and Vaughn characters. There are stretches of the film without any funny moments, but gags do come eventually, there's just not enough of them (I won't liken that to Stillers characters sperm count as that scene was unfunny)
July 12, 2016
It's "E.T." who "Knocked Up" the "Wild Hogs"!
jamrcla
½ July 6, 2016
A brilliant really funny film and massively underrated, The laughs never stop from start to finish, The aliens looked good and the effects were good too, It's Vince Vaughn's best film easily, All the cast were brilliant and has quite abit of action that's pretty good too, Don't listen to the hate it's a fantasic sci fi comedy.
July 1, 2016
The Watch is hilarious and action-packed. A movie about aliens coming down to Earth and invading a neighborhood Costco is really funny. I would suggest this movie.
June 18, 2016
A few chuckles but a bad movie
½ June 4, 2016
Longest and most violent Costco commercial ever.

There were some really funny moments in this silly and strange comedy, but most of the humour just fell flat.

The story was pretty good overall, and filled with interesting characters.
May 31, 2016
Just a couple of best friends, fighting the bad guys and defending their Costco. Nothing out of the ordinary. Oh! Have a REALLY strong stomach
½ May 24, 2016
A really bad showing from some good talents.
May 18, 2016
was going ok until the aliens came
April 30, 2016
August 2nd 2012
December 30th 2012
August 13th 2013
February 19th 2014
April 27th 2016
½ April 27, 2016
The funny antics and outlandish plot make The Watch uneven, but also unique. It is a good comedy with some laughable scenes.
April 20, 2016
I actually really enjoyed this movie. It was very funny and I laughed quite a bit but the humor was very vulgar. The plot was unique and the characters were funny. I could actually stand Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller in this.