The Wolf of Wall Street Reviews

• 2d ago

The movie focuses less on the art of persuasion and more on the sex and drugs escapades of the main characters. While at times funny and well acted to an extent, it loses focus and drags on with their crazy "rock star" like lifestyles.

• 3d ago

GOAT. Perfect from start to end!

GOAT. Perfect from start to end!

• 3d ago

Who is rating this FFS

Who is rating this FFS

• Jul 04, 2019

Very entertaining movie. Not one of my favorite Leo performances. I thought Jonah Hill gave a better performance. It really drags a lot in the middle of the film. I think the film is a tad too long.

• Jun 30, 2019

Insanely entertaining and flat out hilarious.

Insanely entertaining and flat out hilarious.

• Jun 22, 2019

A 3-hour limit may turn way some cinema seekers but DiCaprio and Hill pull this extensive picture from the fist pipe to the last pill. A marvelous flick to satisfy young adults and naughty couples alike.

• Jun 21, 2019

Dicaprio is Amazing in this performance however the 3 hour run time makes the movie fall flat at some points. with all that being said still an amazing movie

• Jun 19, 2019

Somehow Leonardo DiCaprio goes from a caring, artist in Titanic to a vulgar, profane, drug addicted, hard partying, wall street broker. How does that happen? Both Leonardo and Martin need to get out of the sun, get their crap together and make a family friendly Titanic like movie.

• Jun 10, 2019

A Perfect capitalist movie and i loved this!!!

A Perfect capitalist movie and i loved this!!!

• Jun 08, 2019

The story line was hard to follow unless you set though the entirely of the movie. The only good thing about this was the rating they gave and the end. That's three hours of my life I'll never get back. It was distasteful to the human eye.