They Wait Reviews

• Jan 14, 2019

Just terrible. Can't believe 40% of the people gave this a fresh rating. The acting is really bad, it's not the least bit scary and the story isn't interesting.

• Jun 15, 2018

This movie starts out pretty good,with some effective creepy moments, but unfortunately devolves into a predictable and cliched story, where the acting becomes, well, just very lame. The young boy who plays the role of Sam is pretty good, but other than him, the rest just kind of muddle along. I should have guessed when I saw that Uwe Boul was one of the executice producers.

• Aug 13, 2017

I enjoyed this movie more than I thought! It reminded me of the Grudge in a way.

• Apr 25, 2017

es la de los chinos desgraciados matando ositos.

es la de los chinos desgraciados matando ositos.

• Nov 16, 2014

A film of diminishing returns. It starts brightly and with some good scares but all becomes a little predictable towards the end.

• Sep 18, 2012

Decent little chiller with some great scares and intriguing premise. I did enjoy hearing about the different foreign customs. Makes for an eerie watch.

• Aug 19, 2012

not anywhere as bad as i imagined

not anywhere as bad as i imagined

• Jun 16, 2012

The waiting is worth watching...

The waiting is worth watching...

• Apr 25, 2012

Too slow and generic to excite or retain interest in while waiting for the story to move up a gear into slow.

• Feb 10, 2012

the real ugly ghost was shown only twice in the movie, otherwise there was nothing horrifying. The first killing scene in the jungle and shopkeeper turning into ghost were good. Nevertheless, a horror film with a moral.