This is 40 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This is 40 Reviews

½ September 24, 2016
This is 40 has its fair share of laughs and charming moments with Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann having considerable chemistry but its overlong runtime and occasional aimlessness result in the film lacking the touching poignancy that made Knocked Up great.
September 5, 2016
Unfunny, meandering, unnecessary film that's a complete waste of time
½ August 11, 2016
Although Ti40 isn't Apatow's worst film (looking at you, Funny People), it's the most damning example of him not being able to cut his films down. However, its painfully hilarious relatability is so persistence that its grating negativity and overreaching focus are easily overshadowed. Rudd and Mann are paired perfectly, as they navigate first-world problems without overblowing or trivializing them. A VERY good movie that is both almost great (with some editing) and almost terrible (without the relevance).
½ July 29, 2016
Judd Apatow is back in the directing chair and it's worth the wait, It's funny all the way through, It's not so much laugh out loud funny but it's smart and clever funny, Very well acted by all the cast, It was overlong but not in a bad way it kept me entertained all the way through, It's not as good as Knocked Up but it's still very good.
½ July 17, 2016
Great movie. While its plot doesn't flow quite as well or as breezily as its "predecessor", the themes are strong in the movie, the jokes are a little more hit than miss, and the performances are great, especially Rudd and Mann, as well as Man and Apatow's real daughters.
July 15, 2016
Very funny and good-hearted with great performances, as well as Judd Apatow's direction. One of my favorites of his.
July 10, 2016
Do not understand hate
June 30, 2016
it is awesome you will think it's great
better than the original version of this is 40
June 30, 2016
I loved this movie the only problem I have is why isn't it free
June 30, 2016
Couldn't even sit through the first hour. Painfully simpleminded profanity filled plotless flick. Didn't hold a candle to Knocked Up.
½ June 30, 2016
Bon petit film! LĂ (C)ger! DrĂ´le! Passez un bon moment!
June 30, 2016
Fantastic, very very funny comedy.
June 30, 2016
I liked this movie. It shows a couple that has been married for awhile and is 40. Life
June 30, 2016
After years of marriage, Pete (Paul Rudd) lives in a house of all females: wife Debbie (Leslie Mann) and their two daughters, eight-year-old Charlotte (Iris Apatow) and 13-year-old Sadie (Maude Apatow). As he struggles to keep his record label afloat, he and Debbie must figure out how to forgive, forget and enjoy the rest of their lives... before they kill each other.

also stars Megan Fox, John LIthgow, Albert Brooks, Melissa McCarthy and Ryan Lee.

directed by Judd Apatow.
June 30, 2016
Not to bad. Funny in spots may be relate able to some

Two 40 olds experiencing life through Apatows eyes. Teenage hormones, new pregnancy, family issues and problems
This is...not very good.
June 30, 2016
I thought it might really take serious issues in comedy style. It has its laughs. yet at the middle of the movie you feel it's repeating itself.
June 30, 2016
funny rom-dram also check out the sequel
scary funny I guess since the big 4-0 is rapidly approaching