This is 40 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This is 40 Reviews

½ July 17, 2016
Great movie. While its plot doesn't flow quite as well or as breezily as its "predecessor", the themes are strong in the movie, the jokes are a little more hit than miss, and the performances are great, especially Rudd and Mann, as well as Man and Apatow's real daughters.
July 15, 2016
Very funny and good-hearted with great performances, as well as Judd Apatow's direction. One of my favorites of his.
July 10, 2016
Do not understand hate
June 30, 2016
it is awesome you will think it's great
better than the original version of this is 40
June 30, 2016
I loved this movie the only problem I have is why isn't it free
June 30, 2016
Couldn't even sit through the first hour. Painfully simpleminded profanity filled plotless flick. Didn't hold a candle to Knocked Up.
½ June 30, 2016
Bon petit film! Là (C)ger! Drôle! Passez un bon moment!
June 30, 2016
Fantastic, very very funny comedy.
June 30, 2016
I liked this movie. It shows a couple that has been married for awhile and is 40. Life
June 30, 2016
After years of marriage, Pete (Paul Rudd) lives in a house of all females: wife Debbie (Leslie Mann) and their two daughters, eight-year-old Charlotte (Iris Apatow) and 13-year-old Sadie (Maude Apatow). As he struggles to keep his record label afloat, he and Debbie must figure out how to forgive, forget and enjoy the rest of their lives... before they kill each other.

also stars Megan Fox, John LIthgow, Albert Brooks, Melissa McCarthy and Ryan Lee.

directed by Judd Apatow.
June 30, 2016
Not to bad. Funny in spots may be relate able to some

Two 40 olds experiencing life through Apatows eyes. Teenage hormones, new pregnancy, family issues and problems
This is...not very good.
June 30, 2016
I thought it might really take serious issues in comedy style. It has its laughs. yet at the middle of the movie you feel it's repeating itself.
June 30, 2016
funny rom-dram also check out the sequel
scary funny I guess since the big 4-0 is rapidly approaching
June 30, 2016
I would call this a black comedy. It's new to me, if you can see past the sick..some stuff is actually quite funny..
½ June 30, 2016
The spin-off to 'Knocked Up'. Was it worth expanding the Pete (Paul Rudd) and Debbie (Leslie Mann) bickering married couple sub-plot into a two hour plus movie? I don't know. Actually I'm pretty sure no considering it never replicates the comedy level of its "predecessor" but there are some sniggers scattered across the dialogue and Megan Fox appears half-naked couple times.
½ June 30, 2016
Fortunately, this movie picked up towards the end. Not as good as the last Leslie Mann movie that I watched ("The Other Woman"), but good for some laughs. I've watched to see this one for awhile & had high hopes. Perhaps I built it up too much.
½ June 30, 2016
Hah hah, yllättävän hauska hömppä. Ehkä pääosin siksi, että tuntui kuin olivat kuvanneet meidän perhettä. Varsinkin nuoriso-osasto oli hyvin osuva. Hauska, mutta olisi ollut vielä parempi ilman suvantokohtia tai marihuanakeksien popsimista.