Thor: The Dark World Reviews

• 2d ago

this movie is not bad in general, the problem is that it could be along with iron man 3, the lowest quality marvel movie

• 3d ago

Despite Strong performances from Hemsworth, Hiddleston, and Hopkins. The 2nd film in the Thor Trilogy falls short in the story department even though it switched its setting to focus on Asgard. The film isn't all that bad just dull and uninspired, but you still get some great Thor action, and some decent visuals.

• 3d ago

Great movie with great graphics and interesting story!

Great movie with great graphics and interesting story!

• 5d ago

It's really forgetable

It's really forgetable

• Jul 12, 2019

The best second instalment of any of the Marvel films. It's funny and entertaining ("Who's Richard?" "Really?!?") yet dark and haunting. Chris Hemsworth as Thor is my favourite Avenger and I love Natalie Portman's clever Jane Foster and Tom Hiddleston's twisted Loki. Great comedic supporting turns from Stellan Skarsgård and Chris O'Dowd break up the epic action sequences.

• Jul 11, 2019

Definitely the worst of the Marvel movies. The main villain didn't impress me much and the plot line was dull. The movie was confusing and half the time you didn't know if Loki was bad or good. One upside was Thor.

• Jul 10, 2019

This film was a major misstep and to me feels more like some DCEU film than an mcu film. I can appreciate what they were trying to do, but it really failed in my eyes.

• Jul 08, 2019

The Stakes where raise, but something was still missing in the paced special effect driven Thor The Dark World. Loki of Jotenheim and Malekith the dark elf are antagonist and Villian, thiner on script, but great intro to a additional realm, uncharted, as well as galaxy unexplored.

• Jul 08, 2019

The God of Thunder returns to take the spotlight for himself in this predictable journey against a predictable antagonist.

• Jul 07, 2019

Definitely not Marvels best movie. Something seems off about premise and plot.

Definitely not Marvels best movie. Something seems off about premise and plot.