To All the Boys I've Loved Before Reviews

• Oct 17, 2019

I am curious about the book, but I thought the movie was quite cute. A bit cliché, but cute nonetheless. With writes, -Andy Ruffett

• Oct 10, 2019

Sweet and quirky, the script lends the actors great characters to develop and doesn't present a story where we get lost in sappy, unrealistic relationship drama. A film that touches on the difficulties and learning that happens as we process friendship, grief, family and high-school!

• Sep 18, 2019

Simply loved it. The character Lara Jean reminds me of myself in a lot of ways. Though I never wrote my crushes secret love letters to never be sent. I certainly did feel invisible in high school as a shy and introverted teen girl.

• Sep 10, 2019

Might be the best YA rom-com I have ever seen. Eagerly waiting for the rest of the story.

• Sep 09, 2019

heroine writes letters to the people whom ever she likes or hates nd keeps those letters in a secret box.oneday all those letters were posted by some one.problems start

• Sep 09, 2019

Very predictable and boring all the way through.

Very predictable and boring all the way through.

• Aug 26, 2019

Didn't live up to the hype but sure it was sweet.

Didn't live up to the hype but sure it was sweet.

• Aug 01, 2019

this movie is delightful our main character Lara Jean is super likeable and sweet and unlike many teen movies the writing is excellent. the acting is great and the movie does what it set out to do its not a favourite movie of mine by any means but its worth a watch and is much better than most teen movies now a days.

• Aug 01, 2019

meh, the plot actually sounds and looks like a typical wattpad fanfiction and Noah certainly does not qualify to be the male protagonist[in my opinion] and his acting is just awkward.

• Jul 19, 2019

Cute and original. Didn’t recognize either leads, so I went in without expecting much, but they were both pretty amazing.