Totally Spies! Le film - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Totally Spies! Le film Reviews

½ September 10, 2016
Totally Spies:The Movie(2009)
Starring: Fily Keita, Claire Guyot, Céline Mauge, Jean-Claude Donda and Karl Lagerfeld
Directed By:Pascal Jardin
My Review
When I was a little boy I remember watching this cartoon all the time on cartoon network, I liked the show a lot. It was fun, pure childesh fun. Most would say that this cartoon is for girls and that I'm gay for liking it like my friends say when I like a couple of chick flicks. I don't remember the last time I watched this show but when I found the movie on youtube I just had to watch it.
This film is set be a prequel telling the orgins of how our three protagonist's became spies .
The movie is I suppose to cater to fans as like one final ending,like maybe the series ended and the producers decided hey fans of the show are going to miss it so let's give them a movie,which I have to say is kind of a bad idea. I mean we like the Idea of totally spies and the facts it's an animated cartoon,we don't need a movie out of it. But instead there unfortunately is one and it makes the fun childesh idea stupid and boring.
The movie mostly suffers from the silliness of the cartoon overshadowing the fact that this is suppose to be a movie. Not a lot of plot or character problems but there are some instances such as the flying jet sequence with Clover ejecting that just wouldn't happen. I give this Totally okay movie a two and a half.
April 28, 2013
Totally annoying unless you like the series.
January 1, 2013
As if the show wasn't bad enough, this comes out.
October 26, 2011
Contando con la misma calidad que distinguió a su serie original por años "Totally Spies! Le Film" es una película de excelente animación y humor sin igual a pesar de su trama infantil.
February 28, 2011
a terrifc origin story about 3 best friends becoming the world's top spies
smart characters, simple plot, great humor
the animation is so funny, too when it has to be
its today's Charlie's Angels for teenage girls filled with gadgets, action and villains
the TV show is alot of fun and so is the movie
January 2, 2011
t's just a kid movie that brings so much memories of primary school, i use to watch the episodes all the time and wanted them to make a movie so bad, and here it is :)
December 29, 2010
i love it this i love sam clover alex this was best movies
November 4, 2010
Not that different than the average episode.