Town & Country Reviews

• Jun 03, 2015

Oh these poor pampered rich jerks is all I take from this lame dramedy.

Oh these poor pampered rich jerks is all I take from this lame dramedy.

• Jul 21, 2014

Non c'è cosa peggiore di una commedia che non fa ridere manco sotto compenso. Trama inesistente, situazioni per niente credibili e regia orripilante. Un film osceno e inguardabile... oltre a far venir voglia di cavarsi gli occhi pur di smettere di soffrire.

• Aug 10, 2013

SEE IT FOR YOURSELF, IT WAS ACTUALLY VERY FUNNY!

SEE IT FOR YOURSELF, IT WAS ACTUALLY VERY FUNNY!

• Jul 12, 2013

I Don't Like Romantic Comedy Films.

I Don't Like Romantic Comedy Films.

• Jan 22, 2013

A train wreak that you can't look away from. A movie I just saw completely hung over and it sobered me right up. I guess that's a success, but it's so bad. An absurdest comedy.

• Oct 25, 2012

i think one of the top 5 worst movies of all time is this stinker

i think one of the top 5 worst movies of all time is this stinker

• Sep 20, 2012

Although there's a lot to like in terms of comedy, the film feels a little haphazardly put together and as such lacks much of a driving force or heart. Warren Beatty's turn as a husband who in a 25-year marriage has never had an affair but who decides to after his friend does is supposed to be the premise, but its resolution is too underwhelming. All of the film's stars have done better.

• Jun 12, 2012

Interesting @ first... then got boring... then semi-interesting.... I'd skip it..

• Sep 02, 2011

What a sad waste of a perfect cast! Town & Country had the potential to be a wonderful comedy for adults who are tired of watching gross out and slacker comedies. I was willing to overlook the fact that this film is recorded to be the most money lost in film history and focus on the film itself. What I watched was a disjointed movie with scenes making no sense strung together, since the script was re-written as they continued filming. A director who obviously had no control here, acting that range from the shrill(Golidie Hawn)to over the top(Charlton Heston)to the underused(Natassja Kinski)It all ends with a lame ending, reportedly Warren Beatty's out of control ego demanded changes while filming and clashes with producers and director did not help matters, and Beatty has not been in a film since. Maybe there is justice after all in Hollywood.

• Aug 28, 2011

Just the fact that it was the BIGGEST box office bomb of its year makes this among the 10 worst films of 2001. This leaves a mark on Goldie Hawn's and Diane Keaton's records as well.