Traded Reviews

• Dec 26, 2019

Shaky acting, however slow this movie is its still a. Western. I understand the low rating, but not all movies are blockbusters. Thanks to Tubi for a large selection of free choices . .

• Jan 03, 2018

Just a good old fashioned western with a real people and real pioneer feel. I’d like to see more of these as hopefully Hollywood is realizing every movie don’t need to be a blockbuster. There are plenty western stories like this that need to be told and retold. It was fun to watch and the acting was very good - had an authentic feel.

• Dec 05, 2017

Worst movie I've seen in about 15 years, and I watch lots of movies. Frequent use of nasty language for a woman's private got old and the f-word and sex scenes make this western pretty offensive for a "not rated" movie. It's the only reason I'm reviewing it actually, to warn others. Horribly low budget. It's the movie taken re-made into garbage.

• Aug 08, 2017

The movie had good potential, but the poor acting and cheesy lines really ruined it for me.

• Aug 08, 2017

I think the movie had potential, unfortunately I believe the acting was only so-so and the script was rather cheesy.

• May 29, 2017

I like watching westerns cause I hate Multiculturalism, but what do I see - They slipped in a black on white sex scene, I see one girl with asian features, and a whore who is obviously east indian. I just wanted to see a western. This movie is crap.

• Mar 07, 2017

I my how bad can acting be? It's like a high school play.

I my how bad can acting be? It's like a high school play.

• Mar 01, 2017

I hate to say it. However, the movie was a composition of washes up actors trying to put together a western. Good attempt, but still a failure to deliver a good movie.

• Dec 19, 2016

Terrible movie. This movie was essentially the western version of the movie, "Taken". The film was riddled with clichés and was entirely over acted. I wouldn't recommend this movie to a solid other than the fact that it was almost satirical the way the plot was do similar to Taken. What a terrible movie. I actually laughed at times because of how bad it was. If that was the point, then change my rating to a 5.

• Dec 09, 2016

I have a lot to say but will try and keep it short. I have seen better work from all of the main characters in this film. Is the director to blame. Liked the story it was different. Costumes were good. The biggest problem I have with most of the films about this era is the the pioneer women have way too much makeup on! Really. False lashes!? Usually the hair is not at all natural looking. Doubt the ever got a weave. Wish they had done a better job with the talented people they had in this film.