Transformers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers Reviews

August 21, 2017
Michael bay takes a fun cartoon series we all loved and takes a bigger dump on them then when George Lucas ruined Star Wars with the prequels
August 20, 2017
It was Amazing and Fabulous
½ August 15, 2017
This movie is highly entertaining and interesting the way it's set up. It is well done and I would suggest this movie to teenagers. Although Sam's parents were extremely annoying it was an excellent film.
August 15, 2017
I kinda like the first one! It's just hard to get through bay's directing trademarks, like racial stereotyping, glutinous effects, and of course, overused symbols of patriotism
½ August 11, 2017
With action-packed battle sequences, a nearly flawless plot, and many memorable moments, TRANSFORMERS is the best film you can ask of director Michael Bay.
August 11, 2017
My favourite transformer is Optimus prime. the acting makes me laugh, the action scenes are awesome
August 6, 2017
Good film, some scenes were annoying but overall it was entertaining.
½ August 5, 2017
It was Awesome also why couldn't this be at least 85 rotten tomatoes. Michael Bay did an amazing job!
½ July 30, 2017
That was a really long and expensive Camaro Commercial.
½ July 28, 2017
We all know that Michael Bay isn't a good director, but he does know how to make a good action scene and how to make a pretty picture which he proved in this exhilarating Transformers film. Characters are lovable and story is good. Shia LaBeouf showed his potential that he is currently wasting. This is a very fun and enjoyable film that deserved better sequels.
July 26, 2017
Optimus Prime: Autobots! Transform and Role Out! :)
July 25, 2017
The ultimate example of a cinematic guilty pleasure. It's also the only Transformers film that gave a damn about being fun.
July 24, 2017
Firstly, the CGI is excellent and rather astonishing at how good it looks being at being this moment in time a decade old. The performances are good, LaBeouf was rather perfect playing the awkward teen, but Fox is miscast and the chemistry just isn't here between the two. The sheer amount of audacious sub-plots in this film is overwhelming. If it would've just focused on either the military aspect or Sam Witwicky I think the film would've been far smoother and better produced story wise. Credit where credits due with Bay actually pulling this film off and the entertainment value alone is extraordinary.
½ July 21, 2017
Love Transformers. Great movie, action, funny, witty, and story. Definitely my favorite and best of the franchises movies.
July 13, 2017
Great beginning to the franchise.
July 12, 2017
This movie is just great. Even though there are some nitpicking with this movie, all in all, the original Bayformers installment is just great. It may not be the best as the 1986 movie, but the movie is still great.
July 10, 2017
Not my cup of tea albeit some of it's exhilirating action scenes. It's like watching CGI barfing all over the screen and it's bad pacing makes it dragged down as an action movie. It might be a movie for time-passing but the performances are cringe-worthy and I will also hate on this movie for forming the most worst summer franchise of all time that still gets all the money.

So... Eww? (might seem a bit too harsh for some other audiences but I believe it deserves this on my part)
½ July 4, 2017
Michael Bay's Transformers (2007) is a terrible film. Shrill in every regard, overlong, and stuffed to the brim with hollow characters in contrived high-octane situations; Transformers aims for non-stop action, but fails to understand its limits and boundaries. Every bit as obnoxious as it is exhausting.
July 1, 2017
best transformers movie in the francrise. if you are a transformers, there is a very high chance you will like it. awesome action throughtout. there are many good things about these movie. i loved it.
July 1, 2017
Excellent start to this old franchise