Transformers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers Reviews

October 23, 2016
Loved it. Really fun movie to watch.
October 23, 2016
So well done, great writing and story, humorous, an A+ for an action super hero type movie, i usually dislike those kind of flicks but this one is well worth it.
October 21, 2016
awesome action flick with a great story to introduce the series. has that "original" feel to it. also pretty funny. less action than the sequels but the story made up for it. transformers are just too awesome (about 5 viewings)
½ October 13, 2016
A solid action flick

½ September 27, 2016
Apart from one or two funny moments, the movie is a ridiculous mess, mainly because in the battle scenes you can't tell who's hitting who. But it's far better than the sequels.
½ September 24, 2016
1st of it's kind... Fun, Original and Amazing CG. Totally a blockbuster. Good Soundtrack too!
September 17, 2016
Not only were the effects and action prolific the protagonists weren't violent and war mongering like they are in the sequels. Bay still needs to improve on giving the Transformers themselves more screen time and better dialogue
September 17, 2016
Michael Bay really made something that was more than meets the eye.
September 14, 2016
Saw Bits and Pieces Of the movie And it's pretty Good
September 8, 2016
Still not my favorite one I found it boring
½ August 30, 2016
Hurts your head so don't watch it
August 27, 2016
Loved It One Of My Favorites From The 2000s And My Favorite From Michael Bay And The Year Of 2007.
August 27, 2016
"Jurassic Park" is to "Transformers" as "Transformer" is to all of the other movies. It is to long but the action is close up and gives you scale (not as successful as JP but still the best in the series).

This is the good on-----no tolerable one.
August 21, 2016
July 19th 2009
November 13th 2012
July 19th 2014
August 17th 2016
August 15, 2016
I gave this 5 stars when it first came out - hyped on nostalgia and several years less cynical - understanding what followed and what this movie began, I had re-score.
½ August 9, 2016
This is my favorite movies as a kid.
August 5, 2016
The actual Transformers are awesome HOWEVER the story is well ehhh not so good.
½ August 4, 2016
A kind of mess...terpiece. Itīs a cool movie. The story is a little bit chessy, but the cast, the visual effects and the action are AWESOME! This is the Michael Bayīs best movie.
August 4, 2016
While the idea of making this film was actually not bad, watching this and rewatching it while keeping the same excitement and have the same amount of fun is a bit impossible.
½ July 24, 2016
Mos def gon b in the theater @ midnite 4 this one!!!