Transformers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers Reviews

May 28, 2017
Great special effects, cool action scenes, but that's about it! Why did they have to make the human characters so obnoxious and annoying!? That takes away half of the fun! It's sad, because this was the beginning of the end for this franchise, and it only dug deeper into it's bullcrap!
May 25, 2017
5/25/2017 (2): A pretty kick ass film with tons of action!
May 22, 2017
Great film it needed no improvement to it
May 20, 2017
Critics are too cynical when they complain about too much CGI! Not all films are high-brow, and this film was pure entertainment. I enjoyed the robots' personalities. I had to put in my score now, years later, in defense of a fun film that I just learned was panned by critics.
May 6, 2017
The best because of the action and fight scenes
May 6, 2017
The best one by Million of miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 1, 2017
The best in the series because of megatron he was brutal
May 1, 2017
An entertaining use of CGI and characters save this Transformers film from lacklustre.
April 30, 2017
This movie kicked my ass! Even Stevens teamed up with Optimus Prime? is there any better combination?
April 30, 2017
The ending war was great the best in the series when megatron was destroying everyone
April 29, 2017
the best of the series a classic
April 29, 2017
Megatron and optimus prime first clash was amazing so was the cast and I really liked tyrese Gibson character
Best out of the 4 wish 5 will beat this I really do
April 28, 2017
Act 1 was 7/10 act 2 was 4.3/10 and act 3 was 9.7/10 you can't have a Better ending than that
Great film action packed I hope tf5 will be like this
April 28, 2017
Megatron was great he was Ruthless I recommend you watch it
April 22, 2017
I got an hour into this movie before I couldn't handle the cringe anymore.
The script is awful, the plot is semi-awful, and the acting is okay.
But this is not a movie I can sit through until the end.
April 22, 2017
MEGATRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 18, 2017
This is my favourite in the series because of megatron vs optimus prime
April 18, 2017