Transporter 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transporter 2 Reviews

August 6, 2017
80% good= fantastic action scenes and very James Bond like!
Bad= Some poor acting in parts
June 11, 2017
Play: fights and car stunts. (the reason I'm giving 1 star for this)
FFWD on everything else (puke mode): Except Statham all other actors are real bullshit: kingpin Gianni (Alessandro Gassman) and the gun bimbo (Kate Nauta) doesn't fit the scenario at all. They should stay top models and forget the filming industry.

Scenario is dumb: (3 words) get the antidote.
April 14, 2017
The hose fight scene is possibly the most ridiculous thing that's ever been committed to film. The second most ridiculous thing is the rest of it. (I'm not even going to say anything about the car flip with the bomb.) Honestly, it's astonishingly awful.
January 5, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 29, 2016
This movie was as good as the last one. Same acting and same kind of plot. The action as always is good.
October 7, 2016
***
It's certainly not as good as the original, but there's still fun to be had in Louis Leterrier's follow up, with a good performance by Statham, typically ridiculous, yet entertaining action, and an unbelievably hot Kate Nauta. It's worth watching for her, trust me.
½ August 30, 2016
The second installment improves with even more action, style and better storytelling then the first.
August 13, 2016
Boy was this entertaining till the end came around and reminded you this should e called "Jason Statham kicks, punches, and removes his shirt to beat the bad guys in a plot we already have seen and grown tried of"

"C+"
July 30, 2016
,¢,,¦¢,¦g...
jamrcla
½ July 6, 2016
Good sequel some good bits and some silly bits but good action and that's all these films are about.
½ July 2, 2016
Empty headed but very entertaining second film in The Transporter series. Jason Statham's driver character, Frank Martin, finds himself in not one of his usual intense driving jobs, instead leisurely driving the young son of rich man Matthew Modine to and from school. However, when bad guys try to kidnap the boy, Frank's unique talents come into play and the action doesn't let up from that point forward. The story is pretty inconsequential and the main reason you'd want to watch this movie is that Jason Statham super cool and the fight scenes choreographed by the great Corey Yuen are amazing. The film was produced and co-written by Luc Besson who can usually be counted on to make slick, well proceeded action, though the quality of his output wide ranging, going from brilliant ("The Professional") to bland ("Colombiana"). The Transporter films fall somewhere in between, but closer to the upper end because the action is so good, which I will credit to Yuen for bringing his inventive Hong Kong style of fight choreography to a fairly standard western action film. My main complaint about the film is that the action pushed the bounds of reality and physics a bit too often, more so in the car chases than fight sequences, but I suppose that's a minor quibble for a film like this where you already have to suspend your disbelief in order to enjoy it. Oh, and I also thought it was kind of cool that the female villain in the film, Kate Nauta, is a native Oregonian.
½ May 3, 2016
Holy Schnikees! wtf happened?! That was gotdang ridiculous! Felt cheap, lame and hollow. And what was with the terrible CGI? like seriously, it wasn't even ScyFy channel quality... And I'm sorry, am I really to believe this supposedly "super hot" assassin chick is in any way threatening, when she looks like an anemic crack-whore...? The firehose fight was awesome though...
½ April 19, 2016
Has some fun parts, but not quite as consistent of an action movie as the first one.
½ April 8, 2016
phoned in script (as most are) but at least shot and graded interestingly
December 26, 2015
More over the top fun but has a more interesting story this time overall it's stupid and pointless but I love it anyways
½ December 11, 2015
It doesn't take long to surpass the first. It looks better and has more likable pieces than the first but the plot and villains are outrageous. The airborne transmission is overkill and the CGI is bad but that bomb flip early on is one of the most insane things I've seen in an action movie. It seems like the writers just wanted to make Bond, the score even sounds like that of a Bond movie. Funny thing is, this would have been better than most of the Moore and Brosnan era entries.
December 10, 2015
la primera me gusto pero esta ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff cae en lo desagradable
October 31, 2015
The stunt he performed with his car and the crane was impossible, unrealistic and completely destroyed the movie. Was ok up until then.
October 24, 2015
Cleverly choreographed action chase movie complete with an ample helping of Jason Statham's cool customer Kung fu bad-assery.