Trapper County War Reviews

• May 08, 2009

Well, I'm sad to say that I've definately seen worse...

Well, I'm sad to say that I've definately seen worse...

• Sep 09, 2008

This was probably a straight to video release and it shows, B-movie at its finest. Two city boys get on the wrong side of the local redneck family who run a small southern town and all hell breaks loose. Daft fun.

• Sep 07, 2008

Quite enjoyed this. Well anything with Don Swayze in makes me laugh, throw him a fucking crumb Patrick. It's fairly regular hillbilly fare, you know a town of backward rednecks decide to persecute some out of town city boys. But the movie kinda gets good when Ernie Hutson arrives as a loner vet holed up in the mountains. He's pretty funny and it turns into First Blood or something but not as good. Seek Hunter's Blood for a better low budget film of this ilk.

• Aug 13, 2007

[b]Some Swayze, some explosions, but not quite enough[/b] Trapper County War was viewed with high expectaions. We considered the idea of Don Swayze being a renagade Confederate trying to pull off a Southern accent and making his world-renowned facial ticks absolutely appealing. Who wouldn't? However, the filmakers seemed to try to make a sentimental love story out of this movie rather than making it good old fashioned B! I would still recomend popping it in, but maybe not first in your summer B line up.