Turbo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Turbo Reviews

August 22, 2017
I was just looking for an entertaining movie. The movie was okay. The story was okay and visuals were good. My 2 big issues with the movie: 1. Story was just okay 2. I have seen better movies with the same theme (2 examples: Racing Stripes and Planes).
½ August 14, 2017
Turbo is good enough of a movie, but it's generic premise and flat characters hold it back. It's a good family movie.
August 2, 2017
An average and ''slow'' story, that copys a bit from Pixar's ''Cars'', altough the animation looks really good and it's enough entertaing to watch.

|6,0 out of 10|
July 28, 2017
Turbo. It's a movie about a snail who goes fast. Really original. amiright? It's still another enjoyable film from Pixar's adversary in its own right. Having never seen Green Lantern and before Deadpool, this movie was the first one that came to my mind when the name Ryan Reynolds was mentioned. I'd also first heard of him in The Change-Up but that's beside the point. And his vocal role is pretty good. It's also, in a way, nostalgic recalling his pre-Deadpool days...what the hell is X-Men Origins: Wolverine? Although it's unoriginal and sometimes implausible, Turbo redeems itself with dazzlingly colourful animation, a mix of humour and heartwarming moments and an exhilarating third act. I remember how excited I felt, the first time I watched the movie back in cinemas in 2013. Ah, to see the memories come flooding back. For a movie that's pretty much Cars and The Fast and the Furious's one night stand, it's still a surprisingly recommendable choice for children...and even their parents. Good job on this one, DreamWorks.
½ July 19, 2017
I want whatever the writer was on when he wrote this.
June 12, 2017
Had a really fun time with this film. Not up to par with some of Pixar's best, but it is not far off either,
½ May 26, 2017
OK, as much as DreamWorks Animation impresses me with their works, Turbo was pretty mediocre in my opinion. I did not like it. I'm sorry, but I expect better from DreamWorks.
May 8, 2017
With a generic underdog/dreamer story, a forgettable cast of one-dimensional characters, shameless product placement, and animation that is simply decent, this movie is an uninspired ripoff of Cars and Ratatouille (with some elements of Up and Dumbo thrown in for good measure). One of DreamWorks' worst animated films.
½ April 20, 2017
Turbo might not be the worst animated film with some nice animation, but the story is PAINFULLY predictable, The animation still isn't Dream work's best and the characters are just generic(Though,White Shadow.)
This is one of those movies that i just don't get why people like it, and with that, this is the only Dream works film to get The Burning Medallion of badness.
Story:2|10
Animation:8|10
Characters:4|10
Overall:4.2|10
February 2, 2017
One of best Kids' movies that I seen recently.
½ January 9, 2017
A surprisingly good offering from the movies on TV over Christmas. Expectations were pretty low (despite the insanely strong voice cast) but this really over delivers. A simple heart warming message and an underdog snail, what's not to love? My 3 year old was literally applauding at the end and shouting 'Go On Turbo! You Can Do It!!'...safe to say he enjoyed himself.
½ December 29, 2016
DreamWorks relies on a new type of character and story to be able to re-create a fun cartoon for families
½ November 28, 2016
Turbo is a fun, action-packed, heartfelt, and sincere journey of a small creature destined for big things. Sure that's a recycled plot, but it works surprisingly well thanks to terrific animation, better voice performances, and a focus on message that never wavers and culminates in the perfect ending for the story. It's suitable for all ages and will please children and adults alike with its energy and sincerity both.
October 20, 2016
Lrrkpjjjjjhvgtjuhguopuuhfccdrt
October 15, 2016
You freaking suck turbo, it is erotic, fucking stupid, bullcrap, bullshit, and full of car bastards of ASS!
½ September 25, 2016
a funny movie that is great
½ August 14, 2016
This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen
August 5, 2016
The movie turbo is about a snail named Theo, or Turbo. Turbo's dream is to become the fastest "car." He likes to watch his favorite driver Gag?e, on T.V. One day he goes over a bridge overlooking a freeway. He gets blown off when a truck drives close to him. He lands on one of two cars that are about to race. When the driver of the car that Turbo landed on accelerated, he fell into the gear shaft. Then the driver used his nitro engine, the nitro went inside Turbo, making him super fast.
½ July 20, 2016
soo stupid but strangely entertaining
July 10, 2016
It's okay, but not something you would want to watch again.