Turn Around Reviews

• Nov 15, 2010

The acting was stiffer then oak.

The acting was stiffer then oak.

• Nov 07, 2008

This is an AWESOME movie!!

This is an AWESOME movie!!

• Oct 17, 2008

i love this movie this is the best !!!!

i love this movie this is the best !!!!

• Aug 02, 2008

This is a good LDS film with a strong message. The acting is done by amateurs, but the main characters do a great job. It's on Netflix. Put it in your queue.

• Jul 26, 2008

pretty bad acting...

pretty bad acting...

• Jul 01, 2008

It was inspiring. I liked it a lot.

It was inspiring. I liked it a lot.

• Jun 10, 2008

Great movie. Kind of reflected on me and made me want to give myself a turn around. Great for families

• Jun 10, 2008

I LOVE IT!!! Such a hot guy!! Watched it over and over again just to see him!!!lol :]

• May 30, 2008

This is such a good movie me and Wren watched it like 20 times mostly because the main guy is cute=]haha

• May 30, 2008

I LOVED it!!! It was so inspiring and heartfelt. Me and Cassandra watched it over and over again mostly cause the main guy is cute lol :]