Turn It Up Reviews

• May 24, 2010

it was good ja rule always makes me laugh

it was good ja rule always makes me laugh

• May 03, 2010

The only reason I wanted to watch this movie was Jason Statham and he was all I got. No wonder why very few people know about it.

• Apr 01, 2009

The movie was decent. But Pras lacks acting ability, which really dragged the movie down some. His total, straight face, no emotion performance was needed during a few scenes but the rest of the movie he needed to show some kind of emotions or at least facial expressions which were not there. Ja Rule did a great job in his first role and had some great lines to work with. Worth renting but not buying.

• Oct 18, 2008

GREAT MOVIE, FROM BEGINNING TO THE END I WUZ DEFINETLY FEELIN' THIS.

GREAT MOVIE, FROM BEGINNING TO THE END I WUZ DEFINETLY FEELIN' THIS.

• Sep 28, 2008

Bit slow, quite boring and proditable, only real good bit is when statham kicks crap out of ja rule, Very poor for a statham film! If you like all the MC and rapping music and how a young MC tried to make his name in that business then it would be a good film for you!

• Aug 20, 2008

Pras is a better actor than rapper...so you should have an idea of how not good this film is. Easily forgettable. Some interesting action elements in the film but overshadowed by mediocrity.

• Aug 06, 2008

This film is wicked, I like Ja Rule in this!

This film is wicked, I like Ja Rule in this!

• Aug 03, 2008

jason statham rox!!!

jason statham rox!!!

• Jun 27, 2008

I saw this movie for Jason Statham. I would not recommend the same for anyone else. Terrible acting, sub-par plot, and no emotion. What could go...right? Look away from this travesty.

• Jun 26, 2008

Not bad for a low budget movie that stars two rappers turned actors.

Not bad for a low budget movie that stars two rappers turned actors.