Two for the Money Reviews

• Aug 02, 2020

This movie is not for everyone. If you have lived the gambling life and found yourself chasing and in over your head, you would understand the movie is spot on. And a lot of us have. It captures that gamblers feeling, essence and desperation. For me the movie was a rush. I'm like I lived that life that's how I felt. My favorite line "your a lemon Leon, like a bad car there's something inherently defective in you".

• Jul 06, 2020

Decent acting carries an otherwise uninspiring story.

Decent acting carries an otherwise uninspiring story.

• Jun 27, 2020

Never has a films name been more unintentionally clear. The two stars must have made this film for the money because it sure wasn't the script.

• Jul 30, 2019

This is one of the greatest movies of all time.

This is one of the greatest movies of all time.

• Jan 15, 2019

One of the few films that I enjoy re-watching over and over again. The story was extremely detailed and good-preformed. Al Pacino is being the king as always, we have to deal with it.

• May 21, 2016

Slammed by the critics but its Al Pacino & Matthew McConaughey - what's not to like?!

• May 20, 2016

Typical Hollywood stuff.

Typical Hollywood stuff.

• Feb 19, 2016

decent sports betting movie

decent sports betting movie

• Aug 20, 2015

Just an all over the place plot....I hate when good actors do this bad of a movie.

• May 21, 2015

Usual acting from Al Pacino. Not that it was bad, just tired of it.

Usual acting from Al Pacino. Not that it was bad, just tired of it.