Tyler Perry's Acrimony Reviews

• Aug 10, 2019

Very suspenseful. A little unrealistic but thrilling. Ending was shocking.

Very suspenseful. A little unrealistic but thrilling. Ending was shocking.

• Aug 03, 2019

A bit too long but a good drama. Not an action movie. In the end, who is the good guy and who is the bad guy? Well, thats up to the viewer to decide.

• Jul 05, 2019

This was an excellent movie Initially it seemed like good wife, dejected wife, man stealer, cheating husband template but it was more. There is no bad guy in this movie. It's the reality of life:!that life is unfair and fickle. Those who criticized this movie , well I have concerns over their motives and I swear if this were (insert name of well known actress) she would have not even come close to Ms Henson accomplishment. Ms Henson is an excellent actress

• Jul 03, 2019

The plot holes and flat characters were too numerous too count. Tyler Perry should be ashamed of this film.

• May 22, 2019

Rage anger my favorite best movie ever

Rage anger my favorite best movie ever

• May 20, 2019

Very slow pacing. All the characters were unlikeable. No idea who I was supposed to root for.

• May 16, 2019

This movie was amazing. I guess the people that gave it low ratings must have fallen asleep in the middle or something. It shoes a perfect example of a woman that has been conned by someone she loves and the con goes on for years. He professes to love her yet moves on within the blink of an eye.

• May 11, 2019

Riveting performances by Taraji and Lyriq. They were so believable in depicting pain and disappointment in their characters lives. The was good ...quite entertaining.

• May 05, 2019

Tyler perry did a great job with this movie. Teraji p Henson did her role. The only thing I didn't like was the green screen. But I didn't stop me to enjoy this movie. This movie is actually good don't believe the critics

• Apr 16, 2019

Did other people watch a different version? This movie is garbage.

Did other people watch a different version? This movie is garbage.