Ultimate Avengers: The Movie Reviews

• Feb 05, 2020

Weak. Lame. Really not very good.

Weak. Lame. Really not very good.

• Sep 18, 2019

This movie is pretty good it has an engaging story and a lot of action and awesome visuals a must-watch if you are a marvel fan or if you are a superhero fan.

• Dec 17, 2017

They veer a bit too far from the source material at points, and the animation leaves a lot to be desired, but it's otherwise a pretty solid adaptation of a damn good comic.

• Jamie C Super Reviewer
    Oct 09, 2017

As far as Marvel animations go this is pretty good, The animations weren't great but the action was fun and the length was just right, The voice cast wasn't great either, The story was ok a little different to what I expected and I wasn't sure who its target audience was as it felt too mature at times for kids but then it has burp jokes and silly humour, It's Predictable but fun but also forgettable just like most Marvel animations.

• Aug 16, 2017

Well I guess, this was the first Ultimate Avenger the Movie - unfortunately the animation was okay but the 1st half of the movie was to introduce the characters from Marvel. But many have gotten better Plus the live action movies are so superior and I was surprised to see that Thor's Hammer had a sickle on the other end. But I thought it was good enough to deserve *3* stars!

• Mar 14, 2017

Whilst the animation is jarring compared to DC'S at the time, the two Ultimate movies have some great character moments.

• Feb 16, 2017

A lot like the live action Marvel movies, Ultimate Avengers suffers from undeveloped heroes, a muddled narrative and distracting humor to make for an animated superhero movie that will appeal to children but not too many others.

• Sep 25, 2016

A slight reinvention of the classic marvel characters (particularly Thor & Nick Fury) with a more grounded story and heroes showed how they could be adapted for the big screen, live action 6 years later.

• Sep 17, 2016

Colorful and stylish like its source material, Ultimate Avengers: The Movie is ultimately awesome.

• May 03, 2016