Underclassman Reviews

• Feb 06, 2018

I didn't really like this, but I think that undemanding audiences will! Definitely not as bad as I was expecting, though, what with the 6% Critic Score, here on Rotten Tomatoes!

• Jul 06, 2015

This movie has Roselyn Sanchez and Kelly Hu, this is the best movie ever.

This movie has Roselyn Sanchez and Kelly Hu, this is the best movie ever.

• Sep 03, 2014

The Rotten Tomatoes consensus says it all, so no need to explain in full detail about my hatred of this film. The funny (and probably ironic) thing is that the film adaptation of 21 Jump Street did a better job portraying a rowdy, comedic take on the show's premise seven years.

• Apr 01, 2013

Loved this movie, under all the cheap scenes and whatever else, there was a great story and good humor, cant wait to watch it again!

• Aug 16, 2012

If you are Crazy about Nick Cannon, this might be the movie for you.

If you are Crazy about Nick Cannon, this might be the movie for you.

• May 30, 2012

Average movie- Nick Cannon coulda done better but hey I ain't no actress myself! He comes out better at the end gaining the respect of his colleagues all because of a hunch and he gets himself emotionally involved with one of the culprits stealing flash cars. Good movie because Nick has to relive his school days- posing as an undercover cop and any plot to do with American schools is all good!

• May 13, 2012

It could have been funnier.

It could have been funnier.

• Apr 28, 2012

quite the declaration to be like Mike.

quite the declaration to be like Mike.

• Apr 13, 2012

Pathetic. Kinda funny and a bit touching in a few places, but generally just very dumb. It probably didn't help that I watched it with the dialogue and action not matched up, however.

• Apr 09, 2012

It was better then I thought it would be.

It was better then I thought it would be.