Undiscovered Reviews

• Jun 10, 2013

has potential, but is not good enough.

has potential, but is not good enough.

• Nov 15, 2012

wasnt wat i expected.. im a fan of ashlee so i thought i would see more of her in this movie.. it wasnt gud..

• Sep 21, 2012

★★ (out of four) I'm sure "Undiscovered" had aspirations of launching Ashlee Simpsons acting career and sparking some radio friendly songs from its soundtrack. But there just isn't enough substance to this age old tale about hitting it big in show business. It has some talent in the cast, but they aren't given much worthwhile to do. Luke, played by Steven Strait, is a struggling rock musician living in New York. He heads to Los Angeles, hoping the change of scenery will help him get noticed. On his way he meets Briar, (Pell James) but he doesn't pursue it. They end up rconnecting in California since she is a struggling actress. She and her best friend (Ashlee Simpson) help Luke mold his rocker style. Strait and James are appealing young actors, but their characters are bland. Simpson adds nothing to the role, and her acting is quite poor. The songs are surprisingly fair. Not great, but not as bad as expected. Strait does have some talent as a musician. [img]http://content6.flixster.com/rtmovie/22/66/22668_gal.jpg[/img]

• Jul 01, 2012

I watched this for Steven Strait.

I watched this for Steven Strait.

• Apr 27, 2012

I really liked this movie. Mostly because "Luke" was such a hotty.

I really liked this movie. Mostly because "Luke" was such a hotty.

• Apr 14, 2012

he has such an amazing voice

he has such an amazing voice

• Apr 12, 2012

Just watched this movie...It was...words can't accurately describe how awesome this movie and I'd want to summarize how good it was but I wouldn't be able to without spoiling the entire movie, that's how good it was.

• Apr 07, 2012

Very loveable film! Cheesy at times, but a great movie.

Very loveable film! Cheesy at times, but a great movie.

• Mar 06, 2012

cute movie. Deffinetly not for everyone.

cute movie. Deffinetly not for everyone.

• Sep 16, 2011

My frist look at Steven Strait....sooo hot! Its an okay movie!

My frist look at Steven Strait....sooo hot! Its an okay movie!